Mnsshp 2012

mrmischief

Hi, I was just wandering, has anyone heard if the tickets for this years MNSSHP are going on sale next Tuesday on May 1st as they normally do. Usually the dates are out by now, but so far this year I've heard nothing. We will be there on Oct 31st, so I'm sure there will be a party. It's just a routine of mine that I HAVE to buy them on the day the are released:eek:
Big thank you

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I thought they came out end of April or beginning of May. I was expecting them out by now too! I am so anxious!! Would love to know the specific dates. I do have the touringplans info though. But I am anxious to buy tickets! :lol:

Upvote 0

dave&di

I thought they came out end of April or beginning of May. I was expecting them out by now too! I am so anxious!! Would love to know the specific dates. I do have the touringplans info though. But I am anxious to buy tickets! :lol:

I can't wait either, these are the only tickets I have yet to buy, then I'm ready for my vacation in Sept!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Rescue Ranger

Its driving me crazy that they have not annunced the dates yet for MNSSHP!!! We will be there end of September for a cruise and would like to attend again. I'm wanting to make my dining reservations but because of this delay on the dates, I am undable to arrange them.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Check MK hours for SEPT.

I know they haven't gone on sale yet, but if you check the park hours for Sept, then you'll see that on Tuesdays and Fridays MK closes @ 7PM. That should indicate WHEN the MNSSHP will be. Hope this helps...:shrug:

Upvote 0

Rescue Ranger

I went ahead and booked my dining reservations, which was good because everything already seems almost booked! Hopefully MNSSHP is going to be on the 21st of September, otherwise that will really screw me up......!

Upvote 0

snookie5605

im waiting too! i booked all of my dining reservations around the fact that they look like whenever they close at 7pm that will be a party night so i hope its true!

Upvote 0

chdice

im waiting too! i booked all of my dining reservations around the fact that they look like whenever they close at 7pm that will be a party night so i hope its true!

I did the same thing. After I buy these, I just need to make a ressie for the Fireworks Dessert Party (which probably won't happen until July/August) and then I am ready to go! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

enchantingadven

As a few others have stated, the MNSSHP tickets have historically gone on sale around the first of May. I'm not sure it has always been on May 1st per say, but I would look for it happening some time this week.

As far as exact dates go, if you look at any of the posted Magic Kingdom park hours during September, October, & November, for any day that Magic Kingdom closes at 7 pm and has no showing of Wishes nor the Main Street Electrical Parade you can be pretty sure those are the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. This same general rule also applies during November & December for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Following is a list of the projected MNSSHP 2012 event dates:

Sept. - 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28, 30
Oct. - 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
Nov. - 2

Upvote 0

C.FERNIE

im pretty sure your predicted dates are right, we went on the basis of the 7pm closing last year, and i think only one of the dates was wrong or they changed it for some reason! Think the only thing that could change them is FLE construction but i think that probs wouldnt have that much of an impact! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom