Disney Visa Meet and Greet!

frontem1

Hi, i was wondering if any one has down the private Disney Visa Cardholder's meet and greet in Epcot recently, I wanted to know which characters where there and if anyone had any tips about lines and waits for that?
Thanks
Any Dream Is Possible!

jt04

Hi, i was wondering if any one has down the private Disney Visa Cardholder's meet and greet in Epcot recently, I wanted to know which characters where there and if anyone had any tips about lines and waits for that?
Thanks
Any Dream Is Possible!

No there were no characters but they did serve spam cut in little squares with those fancy toothpicks.

~officially bored~ :snore:

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

The last time we did this in 2006, there was no one else in line. We had Mickey and Pluto for photos all to ourselves for at least 10 minutes. I think that they were training a new photographer who took dozens of pics.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

we did it last year, we had mickey minnie and pluto. they spent a lot of time with us, and when we arrived there was no line. we just waited for the folks who were in there already to finish
HOWEVER, i have tried twice since then to repeat the experience, and both times the line was so crazy we didn't even get in it. i asked the CM and he estimated an hour wait.
so i guess no way to guess what will be gonig on when you are there.

Upvote 0

GoochDSA

We did this twice this past October. The first time we went before it began and, as a PP mentioned, the line was crazy. The second day we visited we went closer to the end of the time and we had no wait and the characters to ourselves for a while. On one day we saw Mickey and Pluto and on the other day it was Minnie and Goofy.

Upvote 0
The past 2 times we've gone to the world we have utilized this service and if you have a visa card do not pass up the oppurtunity. I believe once we had Minnie and Pluto and the second time instead of Pluto we had Goofy. The wait is not normally long, and it's in the air conditioned Innoventions which makes any wait more tolerable.

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

As others have mentioned, the characters rotate, so there is no guarantee. We did this about a month ago, and had Mickey and Pluto.

We did it on a Saturday if I remember correctly, and waited maybe 15 to 20 minutes in a short line. Easily worth it for the free experience and photo.

One tip I have is that if you are visiting Epcot multiple times during your trip, you can go back each day you are there and get a picture. It's a benefit of the card, so why not use it?

Upvote 0

EaglesfanNJ

Thanks
Any Dream Is Possible!

Hi There! We took advantage of it this past trip in October. Line was non existent, you show your card and head right in. We had Goofy and Minnie. The keepsake picture for free makes a great little souvenier.

Don't forget to check the website though, it's only during certain times of the day (maybe 1 to 4??).

Upvote 0

Mom2MandJ

The last time we went (about 2 weeks ago), it was Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.
At 1:30 there is always a line, but after 3 we never have waited more than 5 min. or so. The line does move fast, even at 1:30.

Upvote 0

frontem1

Original Poster
Thanks Mom2MandJ, I hope I get as lucky as you and get to see Mickey Minnie and Goofy because my girlfriend loves Goofy and I love Minnie and Mickey, that would be the best! How long did you have with them when you went in the room?

Upvote 0

SAV

As mentioned they rotate the characters and don't bother to ask then which characters there are because they won't tell you. They don't want anyone to think that there is a specific character in there and then be disappointed if one is rotated out.

It is a great thing though. One of our earlier trips my son fell asleep in the stroller while in the line, so we just parked him in the room and the characters all went over and took pictures with him asleep in the stroller while my daughter was with the other character.

It is a great personal time with the characters and we weren't rushed at all.

We usually go close to opening and there is a bit of a line, but it is inside.

Upvote 0

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
The wait time for this fluctuates a lot more than any other attraction. There are times when the wait is an hour+, and times when the characters'll honestly have a lie-down on the floor waiting for guests to show up.

Upvote 0

darcol

oh well never mind, thanks for the reply, we'll just have to stand in line like the rest of the muggles (wrong park I know) :lol: thank you again

Upvote 0

Hot Lava

One tip I have is that if you are visiting Epcot multiple times during your trip, you can go back each day you are there and get a picture. It's a benefit of the card, so why not use it?

This answered the question I had. A good way - if you have the time - to get in with all the characters they offer there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom