h2O products are being phased out

llrain

Original Poster
according to the manager of the grand floridian store and one beach club manager where we are staying .h2o products are starting to be phased out..the grand floridaan we asked in the store cause all the h2o products are on clearance...unknown what is replacing them

llrain

Original Poster
prob basin since they are already a bit established here...it sucks the most that h2o won't be in the rooms anymore

Annielkd

They used to give out the lotion too... I haven't seen that in a while. They need to keep competitive with other hotels in the area... they could possibly lose customers if they keep cutting corners. I prefer to hope that they would do this because they found something better :)

zooey

If this is true, it's very sad. Unless they're replacing it with something better or at least as good.

Just another case of taking things away, yet charging just as much (and more).

wesTcoastY

Ive been using their Marine shampoo ever since my visit several years ago to Grand Floridian

Excellent products! Wish they had more retail stores!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Boo. I have been obsessed with the h2o raspberry guava lotion ever since my trip to Vero Beach a few years ago. I forgot to pack lotion and ended up buying a big bottle at the store. I look forward to hoarding the bottles of the other scents whenever I stay in a Deluxe. I hope they replace it with something else decent.

Brian Noble

the grand floridaan we asked in the store cause all the h2o products are on clearance...
At least in February, they had the 8.5 oz bottles of the GF-branded H20+ Spa line on clearance (which brought them down to regular mail price), but the 12 oz bottles were also there with the usual markup.

I keep a set of both the Spa line (for my better half) and the Aquatics line (for me) in our Owners' Locker.

wdwfan22

It's not unusual for the H2O products to be placed on sale. I've seen them marked down as much as 30% off several times at the Grand Floridian. I find it hard to believe that they would eliminate the products after going through loops to get them on board.

Annielkd

At least in February, they had the 8.5 oz bottles of the GF-branded H20+ Spa line on clearance (which brought them down to regular mail price), but the 12 oz bottles were also there with the usual markup.

I keep a set of both the Spa line (for my better half) and the Aquatics line (for me) in our Owners' Locker.

I just went a week ago and they didn't have a sale of the H2O products at all at the Boardwalk. Now I wished I bought some.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom