New Photo CD Prices on Fantasy

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'm guessing this will be the similar for all the ships, with shorter cruises having slightly cheaper prices, but here's the new pricing structure for the photo CD on the Fantasy:

A CD with 10 photos is $149.95.
A CD with 20 photos is $249.95
A CD with all of your photos is $349.95. You can add all of your prints on to this option for an additional $50.

The CD's have all of your photos on them, but depending on which package you choose, you can only unlock that number of pictures.

The prices are still crazy, but at least you have a few more options to get the digital versions. :)

sweetpee_1993

I'm assuming there's still no pre-sail packages that are of any savings, correct? On our 3-day I wanted to get like 6 of our pics but because of the pricing structure I narrowed it down to just 2 or 3 if I remember correctly. If there's no pre-purchase savings I'm all about waiting until the last afternoon to see what's worth having then narrow it down from there. The Shutters folks should get a clue that the consumers they lose because they feel like they're being raped would probably spend more if they priced things better. Those on the cruise-high who'll plunk down any amount won't be lost. They only have $$ to gain here. Ya know?

:lol:I know, Tammy, preaching to the choir, huh? :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
I'm assuming there's still no pre-sail packages that are of any savings, correct? On our 3-day I wanted to get like 6 of our pics but because of the pricing structure I narrowed it down to just 2 or 3 if I remember correctly. If there's no pre-purchase savings I'm all about waiting until the last afternoon to see what's worth having then narrow it down from there. The Shutters folks should get a clue that the consumers they lose because they feel like they're being raped would probably spend more if they priced things better. Those on the cruise-high who'll plunk down any amount won't be lost. They only have $$ to gain here. Ya know?

:lol:I know, Tammy, preaching to the choir, huh? :lol:

Preaching to the CHOIR!! :lol:

The pre purchase packages don't save you any money, but they do have a couple of different options that you can only get on line, like a 10 credit print package. I believe the smallest package they offer onboard is 20 credit print packages.

tracyandalex

Finally, one thing I don't have to be worried about being tempted to buy! We would probably do a package on the cruise, but not at those prices.

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Finally, one thing I don't have to be worried about being tempted to buy! We would probably do a package on the cruise, but not at those prices.

It's kind of crazy, but let me warn you - if you don't want to be tempted, don't look at the photos!! It's hard to have willpower when you see them all!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom