best place for parks music?

littlemsmowgli

Original Poster
i've long been a fan of disneysubsonic, but for awhile now it hasn't been working right with my computer, so i switched to sorcererradio. while i'm a fan, it doesn't often load and i feel as though i'm hearing a lot of the same old, same old. where do y'all usually go to get your park music fix?

Sharkreef11

Wait a second... your telling me there are places you can go to listen to music from the Parks??? The only thing I have ever found is youtube clips but you have to keep replaying them.

SyracuseOrange

Wait a second... your telling me there are places you can go to listen to music from the Parks??? The only thing I have ever found is youtube clips but you have to keep replaying them.

Omg, watch out, you're about to become addicted to DisRadio. (Currently listening to Fantasmic. Just got to "this is MY dream!")

sittle

I love me some Disney theme parks radio... For years I always listened to Mouse World Radio... Great station, but they do have somewhat of a schedule, so you may get into some repetition after a while...

Lately I've fallen in love with Radio Buena Vista.... The only issue is Live365 encodes it's streams so you have to listen on their player, so you get adds on the player... which is dirty pool, imo.

Utilidoors Audio Broadcasting is one of my new favourites... great site too, very interactive... www.uabmagic.com.

Happy Listening.

mickeysshoes

I listen to DTunes Live all day at work. They have several different servers and you can pick what kind of Dinsey music you listen to. IE: The Mickey Server is all disney mucis, Goofy is all parades, one (forgot who it is) all Disney movies, one is all Park and Resort music and they even have a all Christmas server and All Halloween server. I listen and pick which one by what is playing!!!!

s&k'smom

I love Mouseword and Dis radio, Sorcerer Radio is another good one, Oh heck anyone who plays Disney music is good. But my absolute favorite, sitting outside Gasperilla Grill at the GF it's about 5:30am and I have a cup of coffee and I can see the castle lit up and sometimes they have rehearsals going on for a new show and you can hear it. Now that to me is heaven on earth.

heartodisney

I used to listen to Radio Buena Vista all the time, now (due to new pc) I cannot listen and surf web, it freaks out the station...so have just switched over to DTunes radio and loaded onto my Itunes and do not have to log in, just click, play and surf...of course I cannot rate music, but that is ok. MouseBits is good to go download some music also.

rodserling27

MouseBits is KING. Way better quality than anything on Live365. You can put them all on your iTunes too. They have it all. The best part? You can get every single track that used to be offered at the WDW Forever CD kiosks around 1999 or so. So many rare things there, people make GREAT recordings and post them up there for free. Best website on the internet for getting WDW Music (and DL music) in my opinion.

I get music for my iTunes from MouseBits and Youtube. Both of those are great places to find tons of park music.

If you're looking for radio, I like Dtunes and Sorcerer Radio. I would also recommend MouseWorld.

pggaido

Yeah, I have a lot of ride music I download from YouTube. Spaceship Earth, Pirates of the Carribbean and the Haunted Mansion are just a few of my favorites!

rodserling27

Gah, people, get away from the YouTube. The quality is so terrible! Get yer butts over to MouseBits.com, it's the greatest site! Far better selection and quality compared to the 96kpbs and 120kbps YouTube trash!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Gah, people, get away from the YouTube. The quality is so terrible! Get yer butts over to MouseBits.com, it's the greatest site! Far better selection and quality compared to the 96kpbs and 120kbps YouTube trash!

Assuming its not commercially available material of Course :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom