Photos - Storybook Circus soft opening

WishIwasThere

Its's a good start

Looks good. Can't wait for everything else to start opening. Looking forward to Casey Jr and tents area to really see how Storybook Circus pulls it off.

PhilharMagician

Dumbo looks nice and I like the water and tile work.

It's differant seeing Barnstormer loading from the opposite side now.

Wow the train Station looks amazing. I imagine it looks even better in person!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I think what is interesting is that their in not an alternative pants they can wear. Which could be a problem when it gets cold, but this is Florida so that probably won’t happen again till next december or january.

Also with the shirt having a deep V neck line, wearing an undershirt almost looks awkward. Might just be me, but either these men need to find some non crew neck undershirts or just not wear undershirts.

Otherwise the mini-land it self looks amazing, a lot of great little details, even with Barnstormer. This land will be a very nice little get away, hopefully, while the spring break crowds continue to come and visit this week.

Yea the outfits look great on all the girls looks like it fits all of the figures there.. Isn't it the girls that usually have the complaints with the outfits? I'm thinking the old HM maid outfits.

phi2134

Random question regarding the CM's uniforms...Does Disney provide their shoes or are the CM's required to get all black shoes on their own? Never really noticed this before, but I would think Disney would supply them to provide continuity between everyone.

skifreak76

It looks great. but of course we left wdw sunday night to go home after 9 great days and we were hopeing it would open saturday or sunday but oh well. we will just have to check it out next time :)

Grumpy1973

My daughter and I went to MK this morning just to walk around..we rode the train first thing. Stopped at the Fantasyland station..cast members said to please remain seated, this is not a stop "at this time". After sitting there for a couple minutes we were informed that we would be the first guests to disembark at the new Fantasyland train station..what a surprise and something I will be able to tell my daughter about when she is older (she is 2). So happens they opened the area at the exact moment our train was approaching the station. We ran straight to Dumbo before the crowd grew and was able to ride....what a surprise. Area looks great, and the tommorrowland pathway was open and no interactive queue yet for the posters that asked those questions.:sohappy:

CTXRover

Thanks for the pictures. The new Dumbo looks great and the train station looks wonderful.

May seem like a trivial little detail, but one thing I noticed is that in just this part of the new expansion alone there are two different styles of trash cans. The red and white striped ones around Dumbo and the wood planked ones around the train station. Nice attention to detail rather than just the standard FL cans with the plaque on both sides. I hope this attention to detail continues throughout the FLE.

wdw71fan

Just got back from MK... it looks GREAT! I took tons of pictures and didn't break a leg! :)..

I love the Carolwood reference at the fantasyland train station, truely brings everything full circle!

anyone have any specific questions? I also loved that the roundhouse bathrooms had 'tile' train rails on the floor inside continuing the look from outside.

JustInTime

Just got back from MK... it looks GREAT! I took tons of pictures and didn't break a leg! :)..

I love the Carolwood reference at the fantasyland train station, truely brings everything full circle!

anyone have any specific questions? I also loved that the roundhouse bathrooms had 'tile' train rails on the floor inside continuing the look from outside.

I don't get the Carolwood reference. Explain?

startraveler

One question. Does anybody who was out there today notice if there is a dumbo ride car that will load wheelchairs? Or maybe one with an opening that is larger making a transfer easier?
Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom