POP resort rooms to get refrigerators

real mad hatter

Fridge/Freezer?

This will be awesome! It will be so nice to not have to run to the ice machine and get ice every time we want some cold soda.

I could be wrong but we stay at mods and it's a small refrigerator that doesn't have a freezer compartment?Don't tell me that I've been going to the ice machine all these years for nothing!:hammer:

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Original Poster
I could be wrong but we stay at mods and it's a small refrigerator that doesn't have a freezer compartment?Don't tell me that I've been going to the ice machine all these years for nothing!:hammer:

I think he means that by keeping the soda in the refrigerator they would stay cold.....

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Tears in my eyes.

LOL

He is getting ice, to keep his soda cold. With a fridge, he will not need to make the trip for ice, because the fridge will keep his soda cold.

Thats it, I've had enough,this is beginning to look like a script from the Marx Brothers.So let me get my pen and paper." He's going to get ice to keep his soda cold,ok I get that part.But now that he's got a fridge in the room,he doesn't need to make the trip for ice,:hammer:Why?because the fridge will keep his soda cold! Oh I get it now, no you don't! Yes I do!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

That will be a nice addition. Wonder if this will cause an adjustment in the rates and how long it will take for the other values to follow??? We do both..keep sodas in the fridge and get ice!!!! :D

Upvote 0

draybook

LOL, yeah, I go get ice to put in our cups so we can have cold soda after getting back to the rooms. If they put in refrigerators then I can put a few cans of soda in there before heading out and they'll be nice and cold for when we get back.

Upvote 0

Mr_Incredible

Thats it, I've had enough,this is beginning to look like a script from the Marx Brothers.So let me get my pen and paper." He's going to get ice to keep his soda cold,ok I get that part.But now that he's got a fridge in the room,he doesn't need to make the trip for ice,:hammer:Why?because the fridge will keep his soda cold! Oh I get it now, no you don't! Yes I do!:ROFLOL:

:lol::lol:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I stayed at Pop for a few days this past weekend, and kept thinking about how nice it would have been to have a fridge. Those DVC studios have spoiled me to bring food and drink and I realized that it was hard to do that at a value. Glad they are finally making this change.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

I stayed at Pop for a few days this past weekend, and kept thinking about how nice it would have been to have a fridge. Those DVC studios have spoiled me to bring food and drink and I realized that it was hard to do that at a value. Glad they are finally making this change.

They are currently available for a nightly rental fee...

Upvote 0

MITCH 112198

Great, people can just purchase refridgerated food from the grocery and microwave it in the food court, this is awesome!

There is nothing I hate more and makes me madder than seeing people use the microwave for things they bought elsewhere.
They are on vacation, stop being cheap and buy the food at the resort !

Upvote 0

Dwarful

This will be a nice little addition. The fridges are cold, but as others have said, they are nice to keep water/soda cold...as those little mugs they sell don't hold a lot of beverage. We always like to keep the chocolates & other snacks in the fridge as well.

Upvote 0

draybook

There is nothing I hate more and makes me madder than seeing people use the microwave for things they bought elsewhere.
They are on vacation, stop being cheap and buy the food at the resort !

Why should people spend more money on items than what is necessary? Maybe you're a fan of paying $10 for a six pack of Coke, but most of us aren't. We bring all of our own snacks to our room.

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

We bring our own snacks and even quick breakfast food. We also dine at the resort and other restaurants around the park. I don't consider it being cheap.... I consider it being smart.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom