Attractions that you love that no one likes

TropicalFig8

- As much as I miss the original Universe of Energy,I still kind of like Ellen's Energy Adventure
- I still ride JIIWF because my friends enjoy it and I'll probably have to ride it in December.
- Living with the Land
- Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
- It's Tough to be a Bug
- The Studio Backlot Tour

ezralou

LWTL is a total favorite, most relaxing ride in any park for is. What I thought of first is not an attraction but a restaurant...Toy Story Pizza Planet. Great family memories with our young kids, I actually like the pizza, and one of my fondest memories is sitting outside on a non-busy late afternoon feeling we were the only ones at DHS. This is what makes WDW special to us- that a megavacation destination can be such a personal and unique place!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Almost forgot, I did like Tapestry of Dreams, I just didnt like the naration besides that they kept the music and the puppets :). It was a nice gesture to pley the kids talking in different languages, it added the worldly element back into the parade. I also like the fact that the Sage of time didnt look so cranky and scarey.

Cmdr_Crimson

Journey into Imagination
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Grand Fiesta Tour
The Circlevision Films
Laugh Floor
Country Bears
Tiki Room
Dinosaur

The Duck

Enchanted Tiki Room. Original and current versions. It's always been a sentimental favorite for me because it was the first attraction that my family experienced on our first visit in 1975. It was also my father's favorite and it's a show that I can remember him by.

SobchakSecurity

Treehouse - awesomeness!!!

Same here. The Swiss Family Treehouse is one of the best themed experiences in the park, and gets bonus points for being just about the last place in the Magic Kingdom that is essentially unchanged (thematically, at least, as it's been rebuilt a few times) since 1971.

Still, it's hard to get a first-time visitor excited about climbing dozens of steps in a treehouse based on a 1960 film.

Banksy

Well, you moaning minnies seem to have a problem with everything! :D I kid, i kid.

No, but seriously:

Living with the land
The great movie ride

To be honest...I like everything except for spaceship earth

real mad hatter

Attention!Attention.

Well we were at Stitch attraction and when the overhead harness thing lowers onto your shoulders,this woman,think Italian by her accent,went ballistic,shouting " let me out,let me out " I was in stitches,[excuse the pun] the parents and kids sitting next to me started applauding thinking it was part of the attraction,and by now the woman was going mental and shouting at the people who were clapping,then more people started clapping and laughing.Ever since then it's been a favourite of mine.:ROFLOL:

ACTKK

io1.jpg

JiminyandTink

Not sure which of these are really disliked (other than SGE) but here it goes:
- SGE
- Living with the Land
- Great Movie Ride
- Backlot Tour
- Laugh Floor
- Journey Into Imagination
- Grand Fiesta Tour
- IASW

mets7

There is a ride at Hollywood Studios that NO one likes that I just love. It is called Toy Story Mania or something like that:D. Just one of those hidden treasures that we just have to do every trip.

WorldKey

Same here. The Swiss Family Treehouse is one of the best themed experiences in the park, and gets bonus points for being just about the last place in the Magic Kingdom that is essentially unchanged (thematically, at least, as it's been rebuilt a few times) since 1971.

Completely agree - one of my favorite attractions!! I fear that the Disney forestry service may come after it or (god forbid) they try to turn it into Tarzan :mad:

WorldKey

There is a ride at Hollywood Studios that NO one likes that I just love. It is called Toy Story Mania or something like that:D. Just one of those hidden treasures that we just have to do every trip.

I hear you....there was a rich, educational, AA filled ride in EPCOT called Horizons that I really loved. Appearently many people didn't care for it so they tore it down. :lol:

(just joking - no need to get into a conversation as to the reasons Horizon was torn down!)

Carousel of Progress never seems to be full, when you look around there seem to be alot of glum faces. Am I the only one who sings the song??!!:ROFLOL:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I know this is kind of off subject but I like the music on Space Mountain

Carousel of Progress never seems to be full, when you look around there seem to be alot of glum faces. Am I the only one who sings the song??!!:ROFLOL:

My sister can't go a day at the Magic Kingdom without watching Caroucel of Progress.

DrummerAlly

My husband won't set foot on Mission Space again because he is claustrophobic. I on the other hand, loooooove this ride.

I enjoy the frequently passed through attractions, the movie in France is one of my favorites.

As for things I like that wdwmagic generally seems to hate... that would be Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. I find it relaxing and hilarious simultaneously. I also think it is well placed in tomorrowland. Monsters interacting with humans and hosting a comedy show? I buy this as a futuristic idea just as much as helping Buzz blast aliens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom