How do you incorporate Disney in your life Everyday?

Cmdr_Crimson

Listening to park audio in park order in my MP3 player

On my PS3 I have a bunch of videos of WDW Resort TV put together in order of Channel..Now I have the What's On Channel, WDW Today, Your Resort Channel of AK Lodge, Wilderness & OKW, And to top it I have both Kryssa & Stacy versions of T7MS@WDW and Must do Disney.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Instead of flipping off the person who cut me off on the highway, I yell at them to "have a magical day". Anger management at it's finest.

pintraderpayee

I teach US History to High School kiddos...
I tie Walt, the parks, the rides... Really everything to our class discussions...
Like during WWI we talk about Walt Driving Ambulances in France...
At first the kids are like "what is wrong with this guy" but by the end of the year, it becomes the joke of the class to figure out how I am going to tie Walt in to the Cold War or whatever!
I use a great story to motivate them onward during the last week...
It's along the lines of:
"Some day, you will have a family, and when you do, you will want to take your precious daughter to see her favorite princess (like i did). And if you don't go do something constructive with your life, you will only be able to afford one trip!"
It's made to make em laugh a little, but it hits home pretty well...
Thank you for posting! I thought I was the only crazy teacher who ties nearly every lesson to Disney. I teach 8th grade language arts and social studies, so I go wild with it! Today, I gave a proofreading quiz and the first student who mentioned that the words "Proofreading Quiz" were typed in a Walt Disney font, earned a couple of bonus points! Sad, but true:lookaroun I, also wear a different Disney pin every day....Wall-E today!

Proud parent of a 2012 Spring Advantage CPCM!! Eight days until we are Orlando bound!:sohappy:

foreverbelle

For me there are little things. My D&B purse that I broke down and bought, the refillable mugs we still use to bring coffee and coco in the morning. At work, I get on these boards for a few minutes before I bust open my day, my pens and pencils are kept in a Disney mug, and I have two ornaments that read, dream and believe which helps keep a daily reminder of to never stop giving up on what you want.

harveyt0206

I am doing it right now! I listen to park music as much as possible. Soaring' is playing on my iPod right as I write this. I also absolutely love listening to Reedy Creek Radio on Live365.

And of course I visit here as often as possible and chat with my fellow Disney lovers on Twitter. :wave:

harveyt0206

I pay neighborhood children a shiny new quarter each to stand throughout my backyard, wearing quaint little costumes while singing the theme song to "It's A Small World". My wife pulls the rope attached to the boat in which I sit merrily.

I just spit out my tea. Hilarious.:ROFLOL:

I'm so jealous of everyone who has friends who like Disney too! My friends just think I'm insane. But I wear a lot of Disney clothes, always have my Dooney and Bourke bag, the music, an Oswald stuffed animal on the bed in my dorm, movie nights with my roommate (not sure she wants it but she hasn't complained yet haha)

i agree with you about having friends that are disney nuts, mine all think i'm insane too. my wife loves disney but even she thinks that i go overboard and can't believe i can listen to music from the parks daily.:shrug:

dixiegirl

Original Poster
For me there are little things. My D&B purse that I broke down and bought, the refillable mugs we still use to bring coffee and coco in the morning. At work, I get on these boards for a few minutes before I bust open my day, my pens and pencils are kept in a Disney mug, and I have two ornaments that read, dream and believe which helps keep a daily reminder of to never stop giving up on what you want.

Yeah Dooney handbag was defiantly worth waiting to get , I love mine !!! Seen it 2yrs ago and Hubby is so good (especially at disney) "he's like babe get it" But the price killed me...So I waited till last yr, and I've gotten so many compliments!! Also got a great Mickey head scarf that I wear everyday and same thing "ooh I love that scarf" then I take it off and show whomever and I get "I should have known it was Disney, only you!"

dixiegirl

Original Poster
As I just realized that I'm typing this and eating my mickey waffles that I made this morn and having Coffee out of my Dixie Landings Cup!!!:ROFLOL: Oh yes Disney every day that sometimes you just don't realize it!

GOD I LOVE MY SICKNESS!!!! And getting my presription filled in 185 more days!!!!

Disneydreamer23

--I drink out of my refillable mugs from the past 5 years every day.
--I listen to Disney cds every day
--I wake Up in my Disney bedroom
--I brush my teeth with my Mickey tooth brush, in my disney bathroom
--I Go on the computer and my screen saver is Epcot
--My computer room is a princess bedroom
--My car has the Disney Family on the back window, when ever i look in my rear i see it.
--At worK I work with children so we talk Disney all day
--I come home and go on wdwmagic and other disney world sites
--I wear at least 1 type of Disney clothing a day( princess head bands, underwear, shirts, socks etc)
--Every pair of pajamas I own are Mickey
--Every Hoodie I own Disney..and 1 Universal lol
- every time i see my dogs Minnie, Pluto and Tinkerbell

Disneydreamer23

As I just realized that I'm typing this and eating my mickey waffles that I made this morn and having Coffee out of my Dixie Landings Cup!!!:ROFLOL: Oh yes Disney every day that sometimes you just don't realize it!

GOD I LOVE MY SICKNESS!!!! And getting my presription filled in 185 more days!!!!

I tell people at work who think I'm NUTS that its like a heroin addiction and Going to Disney is like the best injection ever!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
As well as visiting these boards regularly my disney fix atm consists of sitting for hours in a chair whilst someone inflicts pain on my arms.....(tattoo's are easy compared to 8 1/" hours in coach class)
Plus there is always at least one Disney cd in my car.
Thankfully My DW shares both passions :D

I teach US History to High School kiddos...
I tie Walt, the parks, the rides... Really everything to our class discussions...
Like during WWI we talk about Walt Driving Ambulances in France...
At first the kids are like "what is wrong with this guy" but by the end of the year, it becomes the joke of the class to figure out how I am going to tie Walt in to the Cold War or whatever!
I use a great story to motivate them onward during the last week...
It's along the lines of:
"Some day, you will have a family, and when you do, you will want to take your precious daughter to see her favorite princess (like i did). And if you don't go do something constructive with your life, you will only be able to afford one trip!"
It's made to make em laugh a little, but it hits home pretty well...

Where were you when I was in high school?!

wbtc

I listen to park ambient music while building a Disney World inspired HO scale theme park in my basement. I bought the toy monorail to start. It is slightly larger than HO scale but is will work.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
I listen to park ambient music while building a Disney World inspired HO scale theme park in my basement. I bought the toy monorail to start. It is slightly larger than HO scale but is will work.

Love the Park music, nothing like it...My kids laugh because of all the different park music I have, especially the music from the Magical express, yes not real necessary but I love it!! Or I LOVE driving them to school and listening to the full Resort tv loop of the days of "TIP OF THE DAY' was still around!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom