Personal Navigator

LoriSue

Original Poster
Hi All...

I just wanted to share something I learned on my cruise in July. I will preface this by saying this was my very first cruise. Ever. I kept hearing to check with your personal navigator to find out about your dinner schedules and things like that. So, our whole cruise I kept waiting for our personal navigator to fill me in on this information. So, here we are, the day of dress up night and I find out by accident since my personal navigator never came. Imagine MY surprise when I find out that the personal navigator is the newsletter thingie that shows up every day, not a cast member! :eek:
Anyway, I just thought I'd share what I learned. I feel kind of silly about it but where better to share that than here!?

Disneyfalcon

Hi All...

I just wanted to share something I learned on my cruise in July. I will preface this by saying this was my very first cruise. Ever. I kept hearing to check with your personal navigator to find out about your dinner schedules and things like that. So, our whole cruise I kept waiting for our personal navigator to fill me in on this information. So, here we are, the day of dress up night and I find out by accident since my personal navigator never came. Imagine MY surprise when I find out that the personal navigator is the newsletter thingie that shows up every day, not a cast member! :eek:
Anyway, I just thought I'd share what I learned. I feel kind of silly about it but where better to share that than here!?

:ROFLOL: That was so funny! Thank you for sharing!:)

RobnRachal

That's AWESOME!! With all the personal touches Disney incorporates it would be an honest mistake :D
On the topic of the Personal Navigator though, we didn't take the time the first two nights to really read it over and we really regretted it. Not making that mistake this time. I think it's a common occurence with cruise newbies :rolleyes:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Hi All...

Not tryin to be rude but.....

The Navigator is on your bed EVERY NIGHT......

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

LoriSue

Original Poster
Not tryin to be rude but.....

The Navigator is on your bed EVERY NIGHT......

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Not rude.. it's an honest point. I just never looked at it until it was about half way into the cruise. I too was sorry that I hadn't. Won't be making that mistake next time. :p

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Not rude.. it's an honest point. I just never looked at it until it was about half way into the cruise. I too was sorry that I hadn't. Won't be making that mistake next time. :p

Oh thats for sure :ROFLOL:

Loved coming back to The Navigator, a towel animal and some chocolate :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom