NEW Sponsor: Quicksilver Tours and Transportation

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I am very pleased to announce Quicksilver Tours and Transportation as the new Transportation sponsor at WDWMAGIC.COM.

http://www.quicksilver-tours.com

"Quicksilver's innovative concept is to consolidate our knowledge accumulated in tour guiding and international travel, with our experience in transportation in Orlando.

Our drivers are the first personal contact you have when you arrive in Orlando. With that in mind, they are selected not only based on their driving records, but also on friendliness, politeness, and familiarity with the area.

No other transportation company goes to the lengths we do to ensure that your trip is exactly how you imagined it. At Quicksilver, we truly believe there's no such thing as going "above and beyond" for our clients. Instead, it's all part of doing our jobs correctly.

We'll always do our best to exceed your expectations and delight you with our efficiency and professionalism.

We will not only drive you from one place to another, but we will be an active part in your vacation."

Rates from $ 44.90

Meet and Greet service.

Luggage assistance.

Free 30 minutes grocery stop
(for round trips only).

No extra charge for car seats or booster seats.

A free 10 minutes long distance or 5 minutes international call.

No credit cards needed to hold your reservation.

No cancellation fees.

No late or early pick-up fees.

24 hours on-line reservations.

Our listed rates are less than standard taxi rates.

http://www.quicksilver-tours.com

jefmblrd

Quicksilver is the absolute best!

I have used Quicksilver many many times, and all I can say is they are the absolute best. They are prompt, friendly, knowledgable and dedicated to making your vacation the best.

If you've used them, then you know what I'm talking about, if not then give them a try; I know you'll be thrilled with their level of service.

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
Just saying hi to all members...... :)))

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to keep our flame alive and wish you all a good day.

My best regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

fraser182

Fantasmic Premium Member
I used Quicksilver in 2008 for my honeymoon. We ordered a Limo from Orlando, to take us to Cirque Du Soleil. They were punctual, efficient and very personable.

Great company and will use again!

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
I used Quicksilver in 2008 for my honeymoon. We ordered a Limo from Orlando, to take us to Cirque Du Soleil. They were punctual, efficient and very personable.

Great company and will use again!

I only came across you post today.

We thanks you so much for the review and hope to see you back very soon!

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom