Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Is my family going to be able to sign up for text alerts like the 1/2 marathon in January? I didn't see anything online about that.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Text and email alerts were available last year. So, hopefully they'll be available again.

Sweet....I actually signed my own phone up for the text alerts in January. That way, as soon as I crossed the finish line, I had my official time. :)

tink65

Waiver is all signed and ready to go! I'm getting so excited! (nervous too))

I didn't know anything about the text alerts....if it's offered where do you sign up?

WallyWorld

Value for the cost of a ticket for spectators? Don't know but I am very excited for Soarin' and the other rides open this year that weren't last

(spectators can get in the park as early as 10:30).

Don't forget the $10 Disney gift card instead of free sip/taste coupons we had last year.

As I read it:

Each spectator Finish Line Party ticket includes:

Admission into the Finish Line Party plus optional early admission into Epcot® starting at 7:00 p.m. on October 1, 2011

Tinkrbell

If anyone if looking for an extra after party spectator ticket, I have one. I was going to go with one of my friends who was running, but she's no longer able to & I don't feel like going to it alone. I get there in the evening on the 29th & can meet up with you if you're interested. I'd prefer to sell it, but if I can't get the full price, I'd be ok with that. (I did sign it when I got it, but I don't think that will matter much since it hasnt been used yet.)

malice

What attractions are open at the after party? Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land and Sum of all Fears are the only rides I would like to hit.

*edit*

I found the finish party map at the race website and unfortunately none of these attractions will be open =(

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Post your 2011 Wine and Dine Bib Numbers!

Thought this would be a good place to do the obligatory big number thread.

We are #5051 and #5699

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Doh...I just started a thread for Bib numbers......lol

Has anyone seen anyplace to sign up for facebook or text updates for times? I know the january half, and disneyland half utilizes these features....

fmingo36

Has anyone seen anyplace to sign up for facebook or text updates for times? I know the january half, and disneyland half utilizes these features....

At the Disneyland 1/2 they had a table set up at the Expo with about 7 or 8 computers and you could sign up there (I believe they have a new system now). They have it know so you can get results texted, e-mailed and updates posted to your facebook and twitter (i beleive) accounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom