Adr help

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Need to make my ADRS for Thanksgiving, any suggestions for 5 sit down lunches or dinners for 8 people???? Would like to try some new places. Went to Brown Derby and Le Cellier for Easter.

beckyj3266

Are we talking about adults only, or will there be children too? If children are involved, check out some of the character dining experiences ( Crystal Palace is our favorite). Some of my other favorites are:
Magic Kingdom - Liberty Tavern & Crystal Palace
Epcot - Biergarten, Le Cellier
Hollywood Studios - 50's Prime Time, Hollywood & Vine
Animal Kingdom - Rainforest Cafe
Downtown - T-Rex
Fort Wilderness - Hoop-De-Doo Revue
I hope that helps a little! Enjoy your trip!

Our favorites are Le Cellier, the Castle, Kona, Tusker House for Breakfast, Chef Mickey's, 50's Prime Time, and Whispering Canyon.

We also have 4 children and they all seem to love these choices as well. Our children are 12, 10, 10, 6. Hope this helps.

beckyj3266

I would try to do some of the character dinings for the kids. Crystal Palace (Pooh - if they haven't outgrown him), Askerhus (princesses), Chef Mickey (Fab 5), Hollywood & Vine (Disney Junior characters at lunch only). The kids get to meet characters while the adults get to eat at some great buffets! This saves you time in the character greeting lines around the parks. Like I said before, my kids also like T-Rex & Rainforest Cafe, & if you are an outgoing bunch, everyone can join in the fun at 50's Prime Time (I dare you to put your elbows on the table or text!) Enjoy your trip!

DisneyDebNJ

We have done Thanksgiving several times over the years, different places, all fantastic, but what we did was called WDW DINE to see who had a special Thansgiving meal planned. We did Mickeys Backyard BBQ one year which was a lot of fun, did the Swan another year, for a Thanksgiving Buffet, complete with characters, Liberty Tree Tavern another year, Chef Mickeys yet another year. All were memorable. The best advice I could give is to call WDW DINE and see who has special meals planned

Pioneer Hall

Are you talking about this Thanksgiving? You should probably act fast and see what is available for a party that size. It's a very busy weekend so a lot of meals are probably hard to come by already.

beckyj3266

If you had to choose just 1 character dining, I would suggest Chef Mickey's. The Fab 5 appeal to boys & girls equally. You better hurry up and see if they have any times still available. People start making reservations 6 months in advance!

Mukta

Are you talking about this Thanksgiving? You should probably act fast and see what is available for a party that size. It's a very busy weekend so a lot of meals are probably hard to come by already.

This is exactly what I thought. See what you can get and then check menus to see what appeals to you. Not many openings left.

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
It is a spur of the moment trip to be honest. I usually make my adrs way in advance but this trip just came up. I looked there are still times available so I am not that worried.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom