Best Hamburger at WDW??

TheLand45

This might not be the answer your looking for but I had a great lamb burger from Kouzzina I believe it was. I'm really hoping others answer your question because I'm wondering that myself.

bmarkelon

Yet you love Pecos Bills?:lookaroun
:lol: I was kind of thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure someone looking for an awesome burger isn't thinking counter service. I'm interested to hear some more suggestions in here. I haven't had a truly great burger in WDW yet. There is one at a one of my local restaurants here that has avocado, onion rings, cheddar and bacon....amazing! Point me in the direction of something like this please!

Pioneer Hall

The new deluxe angus burgers at a number of the quick serve places in the parks are fairly good. While definitely not a gourmet burger, they do add a nice variety to what used to be a very tired and poorly done option in the parks. I tried the one at Pecos Bills and enjoyed it (was a fan of the BBQ sauce).

ddbowdoin

Yet you love Pecos Bills?:lookaroun

1.) its quick and cheap, and you know what you are getting...
2.) beaches has a great theme, thats it.
3.) At Pico's I was full off of a standard burger, at Beaches I had to order the double. To make things worse it was 14 dollars for a burger that just sucked. I hate chain restaurants... and the beaches was worse than something I would get at chilis.

:lol: I was kind of thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure someone looking for an awesome burger isn't thinking counter service. I'm interested to hear some more suggestions in here. I haven't had a truly great burger in WDW yet. There is one at a one of my local restaurants here that has avocado, onion rings, cheddar and bacon....amazing! Point me in the direction of something like this please!

Pico's is an ok burger and the topping options make it for me. You arent going to find anything in the world that you can compare to at home. Everyone here who lives anywhere near civilization knows that... and even more so with burgers, not exactly cuisine to begin with.

bmarkelon

1.)

Pico's is an ok burger and the topping options make it for me. You arent going to find anything in the world that you can compare to at home. Everyone here who lives anywhere near civilization knows that... and even more so with burgers, not exactly cuisine to begin with.

I agree with you on the burger front. As far as other food offerings I have had a lot of my favorite meals ever in the World. But I'm a little more interested in Pico's now, to be honest. We are doing basic dining plan for the first time and will be eating counter service for the first time this trip. Over the years all I've done for counter service is a hot dog here or there. I'm just hoping that this trip doesn't ruin me for food, first trip that we are only doing one signature meal too.
I get that you guys just got in a burger battle, defending your burgers. I didn't mean any offense to you with the quick service comment. :)

ddbowdoin

I agree with you on the burger front. As far as other food offerings I have had a lot of my favorite meals ever in the World. But I'm a little more interested in Pico's now, to be honest. We are doing basic dining plan for the first time and will be eating counter service for the first time this trip. Over the years all I've done for counter service is a hot dog here or there. I'm just hoping that this trip doesn't ruin me for food, first trip that we are only doing one signature meal too.
I get that you guys just got in a burger battle, defending your burgers. I didn't mean any offense to you with the quick service comment. :)

Pico's has a "special burger"... cheddar, two decent sized onion rings, and BBQ sauce. I actually had this twice during my trip... its pretty decent for 8 bucks.

Then add in the toppings bar... freshly sauteed onions and mushrooms, cheese sauce and you're good to go. It's cheap and easy and fast but its no less quality then other places.

I had burgers at sci fi and beaches, same product higher price.

bmarkelon

Pico's has a "special burger"... cheddar, two decent sized onion rings, and BBQ sauce. I actually had this twice during my trip... its pretty decent for 8 bucks.

Then add in the toppings bar... freshly sauteed onions and mushrooms, cheese sauce and you're good to go. It's cheap and easy and fast but its no less quality then other places.

I had burgers at sci fi and beaches, same product higher price.
Thanks for the info! I actually forgot to mention that my favorite special burger at home also has mango bbq sauce, I always order on the side. So this is pretty close! I will probably be checking this out, sounds pretty good especially at lunchtime right now!
We are eating at Sci Fi for the first time on this next trip too.

ddbowdoin

Thanks for the info! I actually forgot to mention that my favorite special burger at home also has mango bbq sauce, I always order on the side. So this is pretty close! I will probably be checking this out, sounds pretty good especially at lunchtime right now!
We are eating at Sci Fi for the first time on this next trip too.

dont expect much... amazing venue and awesome to eat in the car! food... eh, its ok. ps, order the onion rings, they're pretty decent

bmarkelon

dont expect much... amazing venue and awesome to eat in the car! food... eh, its ok. ps, order the onion rings, they're pretty decent

Thank you again! I definitely don't have high expectations here, just want the experience for the kids. I LOVE onion rings!!

ddbowdoin

Thank you again! I definitely don't have high expectations here, just want the experience for the kids. I LOVE onion rings!!

the kids will love it... its amazing sitting in the cars! and you get this little sci fi diner license as the end as a little gift, go home and have the kids right their names and then laminate it... I'm sure they'll love it when theyre older!

Pioneer Hall

You take the food at Sci Fi for what it is. The sandwiches are decent, but you go there and pay for the atmosphere. I enjoy taking a first timer there and looking at when they get to the drive in for the first time...no matter the age the look is usually similar :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom