Mickey and Minnie to meet and greet in Tomorrowland once Toontown closes

GymLeaderPhil

What happened to them going on Main Street? This is getting Weird!
Exposition Hall isn't ready for Meet and Greets with the big cheese.

They're probably going to end up utilizing the old Fed-Ex Lounge on the right side of Space Mountain's entrance for Mickey and Minnie. I don't see them putting it inside though.

RSoxNo1

They could convert the new bathrooms into individual stalls with Mickey and Minnie in each stall - it would be great for capacity.

JustInTime

Exposition Hall isn't ready for Meet and Greets with the big cheese.

They're probably going to end up utilizing the old Fed-Ex Lounge on the right side of Space Mountain's entrance for Mickey and Minnie. I don't see them putting it inside though.

But WILL they ever be ready for them?

I don't know why Mickey and Pals can't just have Circus outfits when this is all said and done with. Mickey the Ringleader. Goofy the Escape artist. Donald the Clown. Minnie the acrobat...

imagineer boy

Oh yeah, nothing says the future like a Mickey and Minnie meet n greet!

Yeesh, they should just go ahead and rename it to "Random Crap with a Vague Future Theme land."

Timekeeper

I don't know why Mickey and Pals can't just have Circus outfits when this is all said and done with. Mickey the Ringleader. Goofy the Escape artist. Donald the Clown. Minnie the acrobat...

Mickey's Edit: Minnie the contortionist...

:eek:

imagineer boy

Probably because people want their pictures taken with the characters in their regular iconic clothing.

aladdin2007

This is no worse I guess than putting the princesses's in Adventureland temporarily, but both make me think what the.............:brick: When they sit down to have these meetings and plan this stuff out are they people from another planet or what.

Expo_Seeker40

There's vintage film and pictures showing Disney characters in both DL's and MK's tomorrowland back in the day. Yes, it's not good theming, but as it won't be forever and tomorrowland is a lost cause, I don't see it as a big deal.

jt04

Please no.

There's vintage film and pictures showing Disney characters in both DL's and MK's tomorrowland back in the day. Yes, it's not good theming, but as it won't be forever and tomorrowland is a lost cause, I don't see it as a big deal.

Same. It is temporary hopefully. I have very high expectations for the MSUSA location.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Enough said...

Attachments

• 0111-0361alt.jpg
    0111-0361alt.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 100

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom