The Lover and the Tolerater: The Tale of One Lil Spark's Disneymoon

Hello all! :wave:

First of all, I know I'm about a month late in posting this. Stupid life always seems to get in the way when you have fun things you want to do...

Let's start at the beginning!

On Friday, September 10th, this happened:
Kissyface.jpg

...And this (awesomenessity):
Cake.jpg

...And this:
Scandalous.jpg

So what is a Disneyphile supposed to do when she gets married? Why, go on a DISNEYMOON, of course!

Too bad my husbad, Scott, is the epitome of what I like to refer to as a 'Disney Meh-ist'. He could take it or leave it, doesn't really care either way. Though one of his greatest pleasures in life is making fun of my obsession with all thing WDW. He doesn't get it, but he gets that it makes me happy.

Convincing him to go to WDW for our Honeymoon wasn't too hard... If your idea of pulling teeth is a walk through the park. In the end, I won because he loves me and wanted me to have the best Honeymoon ever. Thus, our Disneymoon came to be!

More to come... :D

WDWFigment

Awesome report so far--that Sheraton looks really nice. Good work on convincing your husband to take a Disneymoon! He looks like he had a decent time, too!

I can't speak for others, but I love pictures (of the details--better specify that before John comes along and says I like seeing fat old guys in speedos--of the water parks, of which there are many) of the water parks; they are so infrequently posted that it's a nice 'change of pace'.

Where is the rest of the report?! Can't wait to see/read it!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Something is missing in here...like you skipped a whole Tomorrowland part of your story or something...I don't know? :shrug:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Awesome report so far--that Sheraton looks really nice. Good work on convincing your husband to take a Disneymoon! He looks like he had a decent time, too!

I can't speak for others, but I love pictures (of the details--better specify that before John comes along and says I like seeing fat old guys in speedos--of the water parks, of which there are many) of the water parks; they are so infrequently posted that it's a nice 'change of pace'.

Where is the rest of the report?! Can't wait to see/read it!

Let it go man. If I knew that dude in the speedo was your aunt I would not have put her on full blast in the forums like that. I said I'm sorry...Drop it...The McRib is back for Christ sake!

ttalovebug

Congrats on the marriage! You guys are hilarious; I love pictures that are so candid, they perfectly showcase the moment and people in them. Can't wait to read more!

And P.S.- I, too, was practically giddy while seeing EO. I know many have questioned its return, but I absolutely loved every minute of it. I am a major EPCOT Center nerd, even though I wasn't able to see most of it in person. It felt like I had gone back in time for a moment to EC's golden years. If only on exiting the theatre I could have gone next door and ridden JII.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom