HAPPY BIRTHDAY MontyMon

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks Mad! It will be a great day. I get to spend it with Morgan [if he ever gets out of bed :lookaroun]!

How could 51 be better? :cool:

Figment1986

Thanks Mad! It will be a great day. I get to spend it with Morgan [if he ever gets out of bed :lookaroun]!

How could 51 be better? :cool:

:lookaroun sipping and nibbling around epcot :shrug: going trick or treating with your son at MK :shrug: celebrating it at WDW :shrug: Celebrating it at DLR :shrug:

I should stop now:lookaroun

:sohappy: Happy Birthday Monty!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
466.png

EPCOT.nut

Happy Birthday, Monty! We'll meet you at the Rose & Crown later for a celebratory toast. :king: .............whenever you come back to Florida. :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Happy Birthday, Monty! We'll meet you at the Rose & Crown later for a celebratory toast. :king: .............whenever you come back to Florida. :D
I'll be there 24-26 October [arrive too late on the 23rd and leave too early on the 27th]... Though I've got a pretty busy schedule this trip. Grape Getaway will have me hopping.

Or you could catch me in December... Morgan and I are there for Holiday Hoopla 30 Nov - 5 December. :king:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks everybody! It's been a great day so far. As soon as Morgan gets outta bed it'll get even better! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom