DVC + free Dining Plan question

_Scar

Original Poster
We are planning on staying on pointsd for our Summer trip in 2011 through DVC points for 5 nights.

If we get a magic your way ticket, can we add the free dining plan to it- OR must we pay for both the tickets and dining plan?

:shrug:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can only get free dining when you pay full rack rate on a room and get a minimum of a 2 day base ticket. DVC on points does no qualify. DVC paying cash would.

_Scar

Original Poster
You can only get free dining when you pay full rack rate on a room and get a minimum of a 2 day base ticket. DVC on points does no qualify. DVC paying cash would.

Thanks for the quick answer! :sohappy:

Aside from the point you made, we're also going during a blockout date :/ Oh well! :/

Edit- I'm guessing no, but what abotu 500 dollar gift card?

Pioneer Hall

Thanks for the quick answer! :sohappy:

Aside from the point you made, we're also going during a blockout date :/ Oh well! :/

Edit- I'm guessing no, but what abotu 500 dollar gift card?

When you use DVC points, you forego any potential offer. If you look at some boards that have more DVC discussion this has been a big issue with some members over the last couple of years since there have been a lot of discounts and DVC members using their points cannot take advnatage of them. The only way to get a discount is to pay cash for your stay.

_Scar

Original Poster
When you use DVC points, you forego any potential offer. If you look at some boards that have more DVC discussion this has been a big issue with some members over the last couple of years since there have been a lot of discounts and DVC members using their points cannot take advnatage of them. The only way to get a discount is to pay cash for your stay.

Well, that sucks- but I guess it all would even out.

Alrighty, with that the mods can close the thread.

Thanks everyone :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom