Staggs says changes to Fantasyland...

IWant2GoNow

Can't just leave something like that hanging out there....

Yes STOP MESSING WITH US, FROG!

jkon675l.jpg

Skyway

barnstormer isn't going anywhere

Since the question was "Is Barnstormer being rethemed" I'm going to take your answer to mean the Barnstormer theme is staying.

Does that mean Toontown is staying in some form?

Or does that mean Barnstormer will be incorporated as-is into another franchise (although I cannot think of any that would fit other than "Home on the Range", which is too ridiculous to even mention)

IWant2GoNow

Don't take it that way.
The theme is definately changing.

With recent events in another thread, I'd say the Barnstormer would be getting the Dumbo clowns theme with the train being a firetruck. But that's just an educated guess... and possibly not a great one.

Grizzly Hall 71

Ok the suspense is killing me. If I can't know the theme of the ride I must know the type. Jaun I will a give a list of possible rides and the ones that aren't coming just say no to them. It's not like your telling me, your just telling me what isn't coming. Know what I mean ;)?

Okay here we go:
E ticket dark ride
A simple dark ride
A roller coaster
EMV attraction
An outdoor boat ride
A show
A play area
Other

Now if you can be so kind from this list to say what isn't coming then I will be happy. But once again if you feel this will give to much away you can plead the 5th :).

aladdin2007

With recent events in another thread, I'd say the Barnstormer would be getting the Dumbo clowns theme with the train being a firetruck. But that's just an educated guess... and possibly not a great one.

Its a horrible tacky one, one I was hoping would be one of the changes, but.....

IWant2GoNow

I meant Barnstormer, but okay... Yes they are not very nice to look at and according to some have started falling apart. I would be as overjoyed as everyone else here if they were to vanish during this revamped FLE.

I meant Barnstormer, but okay... Yes they are not very nice to look at and according to some have started falling apart. I would be as overjoyed as everyone else here if they were to vanish during this revamped FLE.
I hope so to. More hope is that Barnstormer gets rethemed to something else besides clowns. I have no problems with clowns but why make the attraction into a damned Stephen King Mockup.

lownalo

I'm not positive but I believe that Disneyland Paris has a Casey Jr. but it's in the form of a kiddie roller coaster, maybe that's what Barnstormer is changing into.

aladdin2007

I'm not positive but I believe that Disneyland Paris has a Casey Jr. but it's in the form of a kiddie roller coaster, maybe that's what Barnstormer is changing into.

Except Lee has said Casey Jr would be a food location,,but I wish it were the barnstormer instead.

Captain Chaos

Except Lee has said Casey Jr would be a food location,,but I wish it were the barnstormer instead.

Exactly... Barnstormer will probably be themed to the clowns as mentioned before... I mean, what else could they theme it to other than Casey Jr, and we know that isn't coming...

1 mystery solved.. Dumbo Circus taking the area swallowing up barnstormer and tea cups... Now to figure out the following:

1) Are the M&G's gone for sure
2) If so, what will replace them
3) What replaces Pixie Hollow, and how much space will be dedicated for that area
4) Will the princesses get a cottage M&G anyway, just not on a grand scale???

Any other mysteries we need to figure out???

aladdin2007

Exactly... Barnstormer will probably be themed to the clowns as mentioned before... I mean, what else could they theme it to other than Casey Jr, and we know that isn't coming...

1 mystery solved.. Dumbo Circus taking the area swallowing up barnstormer and tea cups... Now to figure out the following:

3) What replaces Pixie Hollow, and how much space will be dedicated for that area

Any other mysteries we need to figure out???[/QUOTE]

Yes, the snow whites adventures debate, going or staying. I say its going, sadly.

Next Big Thing

Any other mysteries we need to figure out???
I don't get where you are getting that Dumbo is taking over the Tea Cups from. Please point me in the right direction b/c all i'm hearing is that it will NOT be changing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom