Staggs says changes to Fantasyland...

DocMcHulk

Juan, I know you're taking a lot of heat. but I want to just say that while I too am dismayed by your inability to disclose the information, I understand where you are coming from. As someone who worked in the media, I completely understand protecting your sources and information embargoes.

I will admit that at FIRST I thought you might just be trying to blow smoke at us, the fact the Lee has confirmed that you might just be right compels me to apologize for being skeptical.

Oh, and just ignore jt04. It'll save you a lot of time.

juan

Juan, I know you're taking a lot of heat. but I want to just say that while I too am dismayed by your inability to disclose the information, I understand where you are coming from. As someone who worked in the media, I completely understand protecting your sources and information embargoes.

I will admit that at FIRST I thought you might just be trying to blow smoke at us, the fact the Lee has confirmed that you might just be right compels me to apologize for being skeptical.

Oh, and just ignore jt04. It'll save you a lot of time.

Thanks for the support.:wave:

Jt doesn't really bother me, he's kinda like an overly-ambitious puppy dog who doesn't know the errors of his ways.

DisneyParksFan1

wishful thinking? Or is someone supposed to give hints today that you know of?

No, not really. I mean there's people in the know that are trying to find out what it is as we speak, it's up to them if they wanna drop any hints today or something like that. There's also people whom already know of these plans and it's also up to them whether they want to reveal it.

So no it's just another day in WDWMagic, just that I'm hoping someone decides to thrown around some hints or maybe even just spew everything they know. I mean why not? :)

djkidkaz

After how many days of following this thread, Im officially bored of the speculation. My enthusiasm has finally subsided and Im content to just wait it out now until something is made more clear.

Can we talk about the Monsters Inc. coaster or the Yeti again? :lol:

lebeau

After how many days of following this thread, Im officially bored of the speculation. My enthusiasm has finally subsided and Im content to just wait it out now until something is made more clear.

Can we talk about the Monsters Inc. coaster or the Yeti again? :lol:

I hear the yeti likes disco.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Doesn't that depend of the type of grass seed ordered? :)

grass.jpg

David S.

I'm saying that nothing currently at another Disney park is in the plans.

To me, this is the most revealing statement of the entire thread.

For me, it's the most disapointing, because my biggest hopes were for the long-awaited Pinocchio's Daring Journey and/or Alice In Wonderland dark rides!

I would have also been blown away by Casey Junior Circus Train, Storybook Land Canal Boats, a return of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, or the long-awaited Matterhorn Bobsleds, although I knew all along the last two were extremely unlikely.

But Pinocchio and especially Alice seemed plausible.

Oh well, even if there is no additional new dark ride based on one of the Disney Animated Classics, I still have the new Little Mermaid ride to look forward to!

Hopefully the new ride will be something I will enjoy, and I am REALLY, REALLY hoping that Snow White's Adventures stays!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom