And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Nicole220

:lol:

I think if I ever have a girl I'm gonna name her Marc.

I don't want girls... so I'll just pretend they're boys......

:lookaroun
I think if you ended up having a girl and saw her for the first time, you'd change your mind.

But I feel the same about having boys...don't want 'em. :lookaroun

cdunbar

I'm thinking of ditching my #1 name just to have Marc Jr off the table. I REEEEEAAALLY don't want two Marc's. One is plenty. :lookaroun
Which is????
We do...:lookaroun

It's been Marc's office and I don't think he's too happy about parting with it. :brick:
I'd tell him it can be a office/nursery if he wants to listen to try and work while it crys...

So....who's seen Eclipse? :lookaroun
*Raises Hand* :D It was FAVORITE

nibblesandbits

Oh can't complain. New job's been going really well and I like it a lot.

It can be stressful at times though which I'm not used to but it usually makes the days fly by...

Besides that... just been planning my December trip to Disney with BG (Bun-Girl........ :lookaroun :lol:)

How are things with you??
I'm glad the job has been good. My second job is like that. Crazy busy at the hospital taking baby pics...but I'm enjoying it for the most part.

I'm glad you're going back to Disney. I'm so proud of you!!!! :kiss:

How are things with the g/f?

DisneyBunny

It can be stressful at times though which I'm not used to but it usually makes the days fly by...

Besides that... just been planning my December trip to Disney with BG (Bun-Girl........ :lookaroun :lol:)

You're still together with my doppleganger? yay for disney trips!

Stubborn = Men :animwink:

Marc is SO stubborn, even among men. Did I mention we argued EVERY single day until she was born about Anastasia's name???

Yay for anniversary!!!

5 years tomorrow! :sohappy:

PotteryGal

Original Poster

Aw, you're so cute *pinches your cheeks* :lol:

DisneySam

Any names you guys are leading toward Bun?

Jen and Abby are you guys excited for Universal coming up? I cant wait to hear about WWOHP! I still cant get over how good the trailer is for the new movies!!!

k.hunter30

I'm Heeeeeeere!
Let the party begin!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

:lookaroun

Oh, and speaking of meet ups..

I talked to Kat last night about baby/toddler gear. She has the most ADORABLE accent! :D
A Chicago accent, right?
RIGHT?!?! :lookaroun
Unfortunately, I think my husband's (and everyone else I'm around down here in the South) accent has rubbed off on me. While I still say "Chi-caaaaaaah-goe" (Chicago) and "haaaaah-spital" (hospital), I'm afraid I've lost the rest of my original accent. :eek:

Loved talking to you Bun! :kiss:

DisneyBunny

Which is????

I'd tell him it can be a office/nursery if he wants to listen to try and work while it crys...

*Raises Hand* :D It was FAVORITE

There's no room with his giant desk and computer crap. I really need to post a pic to the blog.

Maybe we could wedge the crib between two servers...:lookaroun

I'm glad the job has been good. My second job is like that. Crazy busy at the hospital taking baby pics...but I'm enjoying it for the most part.

I'm glad you're going back to Disney. I'm so proud of you!!!! :kiss:

How are things with the g/f?

Are you full time at the hospital now?

That's what my friend hates about her. She says she's a terrible actress!

ITA. She bugs. big time.

k.hunter30

Hello everyone, by the way! I have missed you guys!

Any names you guys are leading toward Bun?

Jen and Abby are you guys excited for Universal coming up? I cant wait to hear about WWOHP! I still cant get over how good the trailer is for the new movies!!!
Ooo! Baby names!
Ooo! Universal!!!

nibblesandbits

OMG...I'm so off work, but I don't want to leave!!!

Ok...I'll be back soon!!! :kiss: for those who leave while I'm gone. And I love you! And we must do this again soon!!!!! Very, very soon!! None of this not getting on to talk to each other!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom