And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Hi!:wave:

Don't know how long I'll be able to stay. We are having a rough bedtime here tonight because a certain someone fell asleep while we were out and now doesn't want to go to sleep. She better sleep in tomorrow!

Nicole220

Nicole. :kiss:

btw...love your location. :D
Thanks, I do too. :)

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perez-hilton-1.jpg
He bothers me. :dazzle:

Well I put her in the tub, I turn on the hand shower and soak her down swing my legs into the tub stick her in between my ankles smother her with shampoo and then she has issues with getting sores in her tail so I have a like this spa glove that will clean all the liter out of her tail and then I wash her off, and lift her out of the tub pat her down, brush her off, and turn on the hair dryer for about 5 min to get the wetness out and then I send her on her merry way! :D It takes about 30 min...:lol:
She is almost 20 yrs old and she doesn't clean herself anymore so I do it for her about once a month.
She must be well behaved! If I did that to my cat, I wouldn't have a face.

I just want to take this moment to say, I love you all! :kiss:
Ditto. :kiss:

It's been horrendous.
Still...beats snow! :D
SO true!

cdunbar

*tries to picture giving our cat a bath* :dazzle:

yeah, not pretty....good for you for doing that for her though.

Thanks...:eek:...She's been my loyal companion since I was 7, so though I might yell at her when she misses her box or has other issues I always feel badly sometimes because she's always been there for me! I know that she doesn't have much time left, so I try to help her as much as I can...

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Oh, and by the way, Sprout II likes this chat. Kicks all over the place. :D

Awwww!! How are you feeling, other than miserable hot?

Hi!:wave:

Don't know how long I'll be able to stay. We are having a rough bedtime here tonight because a certain someone fell asleep while we were out and now doesn't want to go to sleep. She better sleep in tomorrow!

Y'know, Joel has been a challenge - ALL SUMMER - about the sleep thing....does not want to stay in his room or bed. Hope this ends very soon....
Speaking of beds....our new king bed is a DREAM. :sohappy:

DisneyBunny

Thanks...:eek:...She's been my loyal companion since I was 7, so though I might yell at her when she misses her box or has other issues I always feel badly sometimes because she's always been there for me! I know that she doesn't have much time left, so I try to help her as much as I can...

Awww.. my Pooh was like that. I did EVERYTHING for him towards the end. Including several subcutainous fluid infusions every day. :(

It worked the other day, but I think it was a fluke. Luckily Jay doesn't start his new job until August, so he can take some of the early mornings. :D

How's she adjusting to the new house?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom