WDW Guest Communications [wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmagic16

Original Poster
I wrote the WDW Guest Communications a letter telling them about a castmember that did a great job helping my family during our stay. and I received a letter back that looks like an automated response.

It was totally off the subject of what I had written to them about.
Has this every happened to any of you.

I want to make sure that the CM gets some recognition for the service that he provided.

Thanks for the comments in advance.:D

rcj11

Hi

Hi I Am Mr.Vlado I Visited The Magic Kingdom In Orlando FL On January 30,2010, With My Family. Do To The Rain My Kids Tripped And Got Hurt.I Had To Leave The Park But Before I Left I Went To City Hall For A Refund, My Total Stay In The Park Was Less Then 30 Minutes.
I Would Like To Come Back And Visit The Magic Kingdom Again With My Kids.City Hall Offered Me 6 Complementary Tickets But There Is A problem, I Spoke With One Of The Representatives And I Was Told I Have Only 3 Tickets.I Was Promised 6 Tickets I Have A Conformation Number Which Is GSR24874800. If You Can Please Email Me Back Soon I Will Be Thankful For Your Reply And Help.

My Email Is Rockel11@hotmail.com Thank You :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hi I Am Mr.Vlado I Visited The Magic Kingdom In Orlando FL On January 30,2010, With My Family. Do To The Rain My Kids Tripped And Got Hurt.I Had To Leave The Park But Before I Left I Went To City Hall For A Refund, My Total Stay In The Park Was Less Then 30 Minutes.
I Would Like To Come Back And Visit The Magic Kingdom Again With My Kids.City Hall Offered Me 6 Complementary Tickets But There Is A problem, I Spoke With One Of The Representatives And I Was Told I Have Only 3 Tickets.I Was Promised 6 Tickets I Have A Conformation Number Which Is GSR24874800. If You Can Please Email Me Back Soon I Will Be Thankful For Your Reply And Help.

This is a fan website, not Disney. You need to email your note to the email address in the thread title.

Pioneer Hall

I think there's a joke in here somewhere...and I don't know if Monty is aware of it or not. His Avatar always throws me off...I can never take him seriously! :dazzle:

I don't think there is a joke here since the person who posted the "complaint" did so as their first post. I think they were just confused or something set up a new account just to do that.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I think there's a joke in here somewhere...and I don't know if Monty is aware of it or not. His Avatar always throws me off...I can never take him seriously! :dazzle:
No-one should ever take me seriously! :lol:

wdwwdeagle

^^^
Agreed.
Look at the date of the OP.
I think this person googled "WDW Guest Communications" and this thread popped up on their results list, and they just thought they were "emailing" WDW itself. Also, it seems there is a language barrier here, so hope he gets the right person at some point. I feel sorry for people when this kind of thing happens.... like when someone leaves a message on your voicemail thinking you're someone else.

Oops! Monty jumped in just before I posted.... I was responding to Disneyinsider...

DisneyCanadian

perhaps they are new to the internet?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
^^^
Agreed.
Look at the date of the OP.
I think this person googled "WDW Guest Communications" and this thread popped up on their results list, and they just thought they were "emailing" WDW itself. Also, it seems there is a language barrier here, so hope he gets the right person at some point. I feel sorry for people when this kind of thing happens.... like when someone leaves a message on your voicemail thinking you're someone else.

Oops! Monty jumped in just before I posted.... I was responding to Disneyinsider...
That's OK, you can agree that no-one should take me seriously! :lol:

jeffk410

I've never laughed so hard before in my life. So this thread started in 2002 with no responses and today randomly we get someone thinking we are wdw guest communications. Whose turn is it to send the man an email!

No but seriously. Someone should send the poor guy an email letting him know this did not get to disney world.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Probably if they're capitalizing every word. :lol:
Actually, they probably typed in all caps. The forum automatically changes that to only first letter capitalized to discourage YELLING.

That's why if you only put this smiley :ROFLOL: with nothing else in the post it won't wotk. It becomes :roflol:

LoriMistress

Actually, they probably typed in all caps. The forum automatically changes that to only first letter capitalized to discourage YELLING.

That's why if you only put this smiley :ROFLOL: with nothing else in the post it won't wotk. It becomes :roflol:
Oh, I didn't know about either of those "facts" for the boards. Every day I can learn something new on these boards. :p

gsimpson

Long time between 1st posts and the rest of the thread

This thread has to have some type of record for the longest time between the original and 2nd post... over 8 years:shrug:

devoy1701

The first letter of every word capped is what threw me off. I didn't realize that the website auto corrects it when someone types in all CAPS.

Also the whole request just seemed kind of bogus. Saying that you slipped cuz it rained and you were only in the park for 30 minutes.... I dunno...still seems kind of fishy. :shrug:

Master Gracey 5

Perhaps his kid was a Nigerian Princess that has $10,000,000 in a Swiss account that they need help with the transfer but slipped on the way through MK instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom