And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Disnut

just to let ya'll know about the doc.
I had a bone densitity test done and all is well
Mamogram said all is well
they found a polyp in my cervix and cut it out. Ouch!
sending that to the lab.
still can't have sodas or choc. *crying*
but other than that all is well.

PotteryGal

Original Poster
sending that to the lab.
:dazzle: I'm glad things are well - I'll think good thoughts about what was sent to the lab. Sorry about the sodas and choc. :(

sending that to the lab.

I don't even think I still have a cervix....don't they just take it with the second kid?

Joking aside, glad to hear your bones and boobies are well. That stinks about the soda and chocolate...keep us posted on the polyp-whatsis.

joanna71985

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Just found out I am going to a meeting for work that's 30 mins away from Disneyland! I guess I know what I'll be doing on my free day!!!!

SO EXCITED!!! Some background was that I was hoping to get to go, but heard from our Events manager I was not going. So I was bummed BUT this morning the big boss here was like "Why aren't you going??? You need to go!"

The best part is I will only have to pay for my days at DL- Work will cover my flight expenses etc.

That's awsome Samie!!

cdunbar

I don't even think I still have a cervix....don't they just take it with the second kid?

Joking aside, glad to hear your bones and boobies are well. That stinks about the soda and chocolate...keep us posted on the polyp-whatsis.
You sound like my cousin when she had her twins, she said everything came out after the second one and the doctor just stuffed it all back in, she said she realized how a turkey felt when it gets stuffed at thanksgiving.:ROFLOL:

You sound like my cousin when she had her twins, she said everything came out after the second one and the doctor just stuffed it all back in, she said she realized how a turkey felt when it gets stuffed at thanksgiving.:ROFLOL:

You just wait, little miss! You'll see!

It's all worth it, though!

You guys, I totally carried a coffin today with 5 other girls. I am trying to figure out a way to say that without bragging, but...I am bragging!

That Buckman...he knew what he was doing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom