And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

mpoppins76

So, I'm beginning to realize that as a mother, we never stop worrying. Is this right? I've been worried about Asher feeling icky for the past couple weeks and just wishing I could give him something to make him feel better. Now that he's been given antibiotic, I'm watching him like a hawk for allergic reaction since it's his 1st time on Amox (Penicillin). :hammer::dazzle::eek:

cdunbar

So, I'm beginning to realize that as a mother, we never stop worrying. Is this right? I've been worried about Asher feeling icky for the past couple weeks and just wishing I could give him something to make him feel better. Now that he's been given antibiotic, I'm watching him like a hawk for allergic reaction since it's his 1st time on Amox (Penicillin). :hammer::dazzle::eek:
No, you don't I'm 24 yrs old and my Mom still asks me to call her when I get on an interstate and when I get off which is when I go to and from work everyday.

DisneySam

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
Just found out I am going to a meeting for work that's 30 mins away from Disneyland! I guess I know what I'll be doing on my free day!!!!

DisneySam

Hi Christa! :wave:
Um next Month, May 23-26 so I will probably head to DL on May 26-27. :D

:shrug:

:p

:sohappy::sohappy:

Hi Susie! :wave:

SO EXCITED!!! Some background was that I was hoping to get to go, but heard from our Events manager I was not going. So I was bummed BUT this morning the big boss here was like "Why aren't you going??? You need to go!"

The best part is I will only have to pay for my days at DL- Work will cover my flight expenses etc.

Disnut

Hi Christa! :wave:
Um next Month, May 23-26 so I will probably head to DL on May 26-27. :D

Hi Susie! :wave:

SO EXCITED!!! Some background was that I was hoping to get to go, but heard from our Events manager I was not going. So I was bummed BUT this morning the big boss here was like "Why aren't you going??? You need to go!"

The best part is I will only have to pay for my days at DL- Work will cover my flight expenses etc.
That sounds wonderful.
Just think in one month you will be there. :sohappy:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Looks like I missed everyone this morning. Susan, I hope the doctor visit goes well. Samie, that is so exciting you get to go to Disneyland!! Take lots of pictures - I just told Mike yesterday I want to get out there someday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom