Has anyone ever stayed at the Silver Lake Resort?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Thanks for the link, Steve! DF's parents can get us 7 days at Silver Lake for only $125 through their time share. I'm not really a big fan of staying off site though, especially for my Honeymoon. If for some reason WL falls through, I'm going to keep your link handy. :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Thanks for the link, Steve! DF's parents can get us 7 days at Silver Lake for only $125 through their time share. I'm not really a big fan of staying off site though, especially for my Honeymoon. If for some reason WL falls through, I'm going to keep your link handy. :D

The Gaylord Palms truly is top notch, and it would be more than worthy of a Honeymoon. Such a neat place to walk around, awesome restaurants, and great features like an adults only pool and hot-tub.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The Gaylord Palms truly is top notch, and it would be more than worthy of a Honeymoon. Such a neat place to walk around, awesome restaurants, and great features like an adults only pool and hot-tub.
I stayed there for a convention and it is an awesome resort. The atrium alone is almost worth a stay there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom