Belle StoryTime?

nibblesandbits

Just a heads up...I read today that Belle's Storytime will be possibly disappearing in October. Rumors of course, but it was from a source that I don't notice to be wrong a lot.

Edit: I just want to clarify...it will come back in some form in the new Fantasyland expansion, for those who maybe don't know.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Ok so they are both completely different, one is for the public and one is for AAA members, were not members so I need to find it at Magic Kingdom.

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
Just a heads up...I read today that Belle's Storytime will be possibly disappearing in October. Rumors of course, but it was from a source that I don't notice to be wrong a lot.
That for the warning we will be there first week in June so we should be able to see it we missed it last time.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ok so they are both completely different, one is for the public and one is for AAA members, were not members so I need to find it at Magic Kingdom.
It is at the end of the bridge that goes from the hub to the Tea Cups in FL. It will be on your left just across from the side entrance Cosmic Ray's.

pjulie75

It is fantastic, my husband got picked to be "The Beast" so it was really funny for us:ROFLOL:. You will enjoy it and you get to meet Belle afterwards which was a bonus:).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom