Video of My HM Proposal...

Saoirse1916

In all honesty tell me how a person could like Hartnell? The dude just does not get it. He has cost you guys at LEAST 2 games against us. He is a great player. If he would quit trying to be an idiot and just play he would probably be as good as Richards.
I know this is completely off topic (congratulations, by the way) but as a Predators fan, I completely agree. We took all kinds of grief for letting him get away and I was saying the same thing...he costs us games.

DizneyPryncess

Very nice!! So glad it all worked out for you - I know you've been planning that for some time. Good luck with all of your wedding plans!

P.S I'm not a Hartnell fan either

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I know this is completely off topic (congratulations, by the way) but as a Predators fan, I completely agree. We took all kinds of grief for letting him get away and I was saying the same thing...he costs us games.

yeah he is an idiot!

Thanks everyone again! I forgot about this page and JUST checked it! :shrug:

EvilQueen-T

congratulations!!!! i LOVE it when a bride gets that excited. my daughter just got engaged at christmas (she's still wearing her disney just engaged button at home)...so i'm thinking you and i will both be posting disney wedding pictures at some point. have a great time with your new adventure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom