0bn0xi0us Posting Stylez II - 4 teh lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Hey jakeman, I'd do this through PMs, but I can't PM.

I didn't mean to come off as such an @$$ tonight, but I've been getting sick of being called out for "hating Disney". I love the company with all my heart, and stuff like that has been getting to me. I disagree with decisions I see as bad, yes, but telling me I hate the company is ridiculous. Not saying you said that, just talking in general. Your comment just hit a nerve I guess.

My bad.:wave:
No problem. To be fair, it wasn't directed at you, although you did send me on my futile rant...:lookaroun:lol:

Is there a Fifth Category for those who do not care? After all, I am not one to mindlessly argue over such a trite object of discussion.

Ever heard Cronkite's famous line? "And that's the way it is." :shrug:

Now, I will go and enjoy my day not panicking over my opinion not being understood and probably will volunteer to help save the earth. :cool:
I think most of us are in the category. It's when the labelling overides the discussion that frustration sets in. Unfortunately that happens too frequently here.

When you present an argument with points A, B, and C and the response is "FANBOI!" or "PIXIE DUST SNORTER" that is 0bn0xi0us. :animwink:

I call it the "Meh" club. :lol:
Har har...can we still hug? :p :lookaroun

EPCOTPluto

I call it the "Meh" club. :lol:
Has a nice ring to it... I will toast a drink of Apathy to that!

I think most of us are in the category. It's when the labeling overrides the discussion that frustration sets in. Unfortunately that happens too frequently here.

When you present an argument with points A, B, and C and the response is "FANBOI!" or "PIXIE DUST SNORTER" that is 0bn0xi0us.
And technically shouldn't have happened at all in that thread. :shrug:

Probably should get used to this by now... :lol:

jakeman

And technically shouldn't have happened at all in that thread. :shrug:
In retrospect I agree and said as much in the thread.

It seemed like a good idea at the time like:

people_drinking_wine.jpg

leading to...

baby.jpg

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
z0mgz tronz ad wrapz = zomg tr0n dark ridezez in the epkawtz!11!!!!11!1!!1

DMC-12

Original Poster
Not liking Tr0norail =

-hating change
-want wdw shrink wrapped and never want anything to change
-hate baby jeebus
-kicks puggles
-eats kittens
-everyone on wdwmagic sucks cause they dont agree on your views of the tr0nofail
-tasers pandas
-punch babies in the face
-you Hate america, and Canada... and Guam
-want to rip off the head of the CoP grandma animitronic... and eat it in front of a crying Marty Sklar

Have I missed anything? Feel free to add to this.

EPCOTPluto

^ :ROFLOL:

I motion that we also change our boards' name to WDWDoomers.com - Agree with us or heads will roll. ;)

P.S.

ZOMGDraEmfYndAr4eVa!!1!!1!1!1!!

Dinoman96

It was recently announced that there will be a Disney Park character DLC for Sonic and Sgea All Stars Racing.

Dr. Seeker, from CTX, will be riding the Time Rover. His all star move will be going time traveling a few minutes ago and prevent anyone in 1st place from getting ahead.

Dreamfinder and Figment will be a tag team. Their vehicle will be a smaller version of the blimp/vacuum from the original attraction. Their all star move will be creating new road to get ahead to 1st place.

True story.

DMC-12

Original Poster
Not liking Tr0noFail overlay/paint job / stickers / whatever =

-Your a dirty Stich lover... but deny it [but your still a dirty !]

-You secretly LOVED the WAND.. but deny it. [we know you climbed & mounted it at night when the park was closed]

-You would LOVE to live under the BAH... but deny it.

-You pick on little girls in meet & greet lines.

-You take fat people's ECVs and 'ghost ride' them into world showcase lagoon

-You take mickey premium bars from children.. and laugh maniacally as you run away.

-Are generally a bad person.. and should go to hell.. but you are proabally going there anyway, Stich lover!

Did I forget anything? Please feel free to add to this. :) :wave:

dandaman

It was recently announced that there will be a Disney Park character DLC for Sonic and Sgea All Stars Racing.

Dr. Seeker, from CTX, will be riding the Time Rover. His all star move will be going time traveling a few minutes ago and prevent anyone in 1st place from getting ahead.

Dreamfinder and Figment will be a tag team. Their vehicle will be a smaller version of the blimp/vacuum from the original attraction. Their all star move will be creating new road to get ahead to 1st place.

True story.

Is it wrong I would buy this game in an instant? I don't believe it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom