Shredding the Gnar with Magic Friends

cdunbar

Soooo.....another girl kicked Abby in the shin today....left quite a mark. :fork::mad::fork::mad: She apologized to Abby and got a detention for it, but I am so SICK of this.
More snow coming too....I really need some spring weather soon.
What are these girls problems? I mean really this has gotten out of control! :eek:

Hello everyone

Hope everyone is warm. We got to 64 today. Yippie for the warmth.
Lucky, yesterday we were using the AC today is was in the 50's....what a terrible weather pattern we're stuck in!

joanna71985

So. We did w/out a bumper for Asher's crib until he started rolling around alot 2 months ago. He kept getting limbs stuck and it would wake him up so we got him one of the "safe, non-SIDS risk" breathable ones. It's worked great...until today:

bumper_s.jpg

:rolleyes: I guess he was cold? Yes, it was funny and yes I ran and got the camera to snap a pic. But this doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Guess we'll be taking them off now :hammer:

Aww, he's too cute!

Nicole220

Soooo.....another girl kicked Abby in the shin today....left quite a mark. :fork::mad::fork::mad: She apologized to Abby and got a detention for it, but I am so SICK of this.
More snow coming too....I really need some spring weather soon.
People suck.

More snow coming here, too. And just when the weather started to warm up today...

So. We did w/out a bumper for Asher's crib until he started rolling around alot 2 months ago. He kept getting limbs stuck and it would wake him up so we got him one of the "safe, non-SIDS risk" breathable ones. It's worked great...until today:

bumper_s.jpg

:rolleyes: I guess he was cold? Yes, it was funny and yes I ran and got the camera to snap a pic. But this doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Guess we'll be taking them off now :hammer:
Uh-oh! :lol:

Nicole220

So, uh. If y'all could keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow afternoon, please. I have a phone interview and I'm really nervous. :eek:

Nicole220

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!

My interview is DONE, thank God. She didn't ask a lot of the questions I thought were going to end up on the interview. But I was able to answer everything. Hope she was impressed. She said "excellent" a lot, which is good, I guess.

mpoppins76

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!

My interview is DONE, thank God. She didn't ask a lot of the questions I thought were going to end up on the interview. But I was able to answer everything. Hope she was impressed. She said "excellent" a lot, which is good, I guess.
How long til you find out?

joanna71985

Nemo14

:wave:

Hope everyone is doing OK. We lucked out on that last storm and only got rain.

Have a great day everyone! :wave:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!

So, any tips on how to get two cats to cohabitate? I'm cat sitting my parent's cat and well, mine doesn't like him so much. Although she is doing better this time, but she's still hissing and growling and I'm sure if he got close enough, she'd try to attack, even though he's shown he means no harm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom