0bn0xi0us Posting Stylez II - 4 teh lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

krankenstein

ZOMG!!!!! DAT MUVIE WIT DEM HAMSTARZ IZ OOUTZ!!!!!!!!!!! ITZ CALDED GFORZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOOO DEA HAZ DEM HAMSTARZ OUTZ 4 PICTURZ AND AUTOGrAPz?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I NEDZ 2 Se DEM WEN i GOZ 2 DIZZY WHIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KTHXBAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lookaroun :( :brick: :fork: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL::cool: :zipit:

EPCOTPluto

Tiger Woods.

One trillion dollars.

Perkins waitresses.

And the initials PB&J have in common?

Yeah, this is a good one ...

Happy Holidays!

Smelly pirate hookers.

One thousand dollars.

A trip to Vegas.

And the initials WWWD have in common?

Yeah, this is a so-so one ...

Joyous Hanukkah!

One hungry guy.

Ten dollars.

A trip to Dennys.

And the initials OMFG!YUM! have in common?

Yeah, this is a meh one ...

Festive Kwanzaa!!
OK, I will bite:

Victorian Mansion

Dysfuctional Families

Broken Relationships

$12

And the said initials DJLMNOP have in common?

HAVE A MERRY CHRISMUKKAHNZAA!!!!!
:xmas::xmas::xmas:

GUESS WHAT? NAO! THEY ICKY!! DIE AND DIE WITH FIRE!! *hates GFORZE*

:fork:

Take a deep breath, type in the name of your crush in the address bar, press enter, hit F5 3 times, then type the following code: function:)"herp=0""derp=1"("foreveralone") into your address bar, and then you will be gazing upon a picture of what you will find yourself with your crush 10 years from now.

IHeartArt

i am a heron i haev a long beak and i scoop up fish wiht my beak if you don't post this in five other threads i will fly into you're kitchen at night and make a mess of your pots and pans

dandaman

Was that spam on WDWMagic as well? I could swear the same heron thing was posted on Theme Park Review earlier this year. :lol:

EPCOTPluto

Was that spam on WDWMagic as well? I could swear the same heron thing was posted on Theme Park Review earlier this year.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJv5qLsLYoo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zJv5qLsLYoo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Post this on 8 vids and press F8 and your crushes name will appear on the screen!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!one!!!1!!!!

IT REALLY WORKS!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jakeman

Hey idiots, rednecks, and walmarters, just wanted to let you know that I just spent 25 days at Disney and they did nothing to make me happy. I just went and financially supported all of the problems I talk about here.

But guess what? You are the stupid one!

HA! HA HA HA! HA!

Walmart.

Debt.

Unrelated political issue.

Troll. Troll. Troll.

EPCOTPluto

And they are VERY MERRY indeed::::

715.jpg

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Hey idiots, rednecks, and walmarters, just wanted to let you know that I just spent 25 days at Disney and they did nothing to make me happy. I just went and financially supported all of the problems I talk about here.

But guess what? You are the stupid one!

HA! HA HA HA! HA!

Walmart.

Debt.

Troll. Troll. Troll.

Did you go to MVMCP-E-I-E-I-O-OMGWTFBBQ BUMPKINZ PARTIES!!!11!!? :confused:

jakeman

Did you go to MVMCP-E-I-E-I-O-OMGWTFBBQ BUMPKINZ PARTIES!!!11!!? :confused:
No but I watch the children cry as they were dragged out of MK by park executitves because of MVMCP.

Sea World > WDW

Troll. Troll. Troll.

Disneyson 1

OmG tEh SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAworlds is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much BeTrtR Ten tEH urlANdoMAGIC Wdw.

krankenstein

i iz bacz!!!!!! Dis iz mi trupz repertzz!!!!!!! :D :D :D

DIZZY iz dEe AzzSumM!!!!!111!!11!!1!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

cHanKz 4 reDdiN'!!!!! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom