Will Call Locations?

EPCOT Explorer

Heya, guys!

Is there a list of all the Will Call locations to pick up tickets for WDW somewhere around here? Just want to see which one is most convenient for us...We have to pick up our tickets for MVMCP tomorrow, so we can be rained on.:):lookaroun:lol:

Thanks!

EE

DisneyJoe

No.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/common/helpFAQ?id=HelpFAQTicketsPage#q6

Q. I ordered my tickets for Will Call; when and where can I pick them up?

A. Ticket orders placed before midnight (Eastern Time) can be picked up the next day. Upon arrival, pick up your Will Call ticket order at one of the following ticket sales locations: Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom™ Theme Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios™ or the Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park. You will need to present your Will Call certificate along with a valid photo I.D. (e.g., driver's license, passport or military I.D.).

Upvote 0

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
No.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/common/helpFAQ?id=HelpFAQTicketsPage#q6

Q. I ordered my tickets for Will Call; when and where can I pick them up?

A. Ticket orders placed before midnight (Eastern Time) can be picked up the next day. Upon arrival, pick up your Will Call ticket order at one of the following ticket sales locations: Epcot®, Disney's Animal Kingdom™ Theme Park, Disney's Hollywood Studios™ or the Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park. You will need to present your Will Call certificate along with a valid photo I.D. (e.g., driver's license, passport or military I.D.).

Gotcha, thanks. I have the certificate ready to go. :lol:

Upvote 0

Figment1986

Gotcha, thanks. I have the certificate ready to go. :lol:

:lookaroun you don't always need that if it is in your name... just makes it easier if you keep the certificate so they don't need to look into the database for your info... have fun :wave:

oh, and sometimes the resort's concierge desk (the public one) can pull up will call tickets... though they cannot process Annual Passes :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom