0bn0xi0us Posting Stylez II - 4 teh lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPCOT Explorer

i will be vindicated!!!

Vindicated i tell you!

Vindicated!!!

PLASURE IZLUND iz AMAZONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVN WITHOUOT THE AC@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]

EPCOT Explorer

im looking for a gurlfriend who is frum mah cuntry and who is no older than 2.398457 year younder and 2.3459u older then me. She aslo cant smoke.

:lookaroun:lol:

krankenstein

alg_jamiesons_snow_white_ad.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Oh yea,you're happy alright...:lookaroun

thrilld!!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::):):);)

moar piziy dsts!!!!!!!!!!!
~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*************~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*

EPCOTPluto

[youtube]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PA0F7Q6gct0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PA0F7Q6gct0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]
HELLOOOOO!!!!!!

Howdy y'all.

My Great Aunt is in town from Fond du Lac and
OMFG WE REALLY WANNA SUPIZE HUR AND TAKE HUR 2 TAPPINGS!!!!!!! she wunts to see jOANus BRUDDERS AND THROW HER GRANNY PANTIES AT THEM!!!

Please send me an e-mail at needTix_grannyPanties@LULZ.net

OMFG E-MAIL ME NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!! I NEED THEM NAO!!!! Granny CAN THRAWO DEM PANNIEZ TO MRS> CYRUS!!!

:fork::ROFLOL:

im looking for a gurlfriend who is frum mah cuntry and who is no older than 2.398457 year younder and 2.3459u older then me. She aslo cant smoke.

:lookaroun:lol:
210e846.jpg

Too bad this is my girl. :D

THE ARROW POINTING TO THE PACKAGE IS COMPLETELY FALSE. I'M A GREAT EXAMPLE OF THAT.

EPCOTPluto

Sum lady dat makes syrup in Canadia :wave::wave:
Isn't it obvious? :lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun:lookaroun

This is what I get:

XXXXXXXXXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Must be the meaning of life...:fork::fork::fork::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom