Your favorite WDW music that helps you relax/unwind

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Do you have a specific attraction you listen to on particularly stressful days to help you unwind? Perhaps some BGM that instantly calms you down?

Go ahead and share!

:wave:

EPCOTPluto

~ Innoventions
~ Soarin' BGM
~ Any WS BGM
~ Tomorrowland (2003) BGM
~ Camp Minnie-Mickey BGM

Among some of my favorites. :D

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Mouseworld Radio usually plays some very nice, quiet music at around 11:00 when I'm in bed, checking emails, unwinding before bed. They're great, except on the evenings Body Wars plays. I love the Body Wars audio, but it's not exactly the most relaxing thing in the world.

EPCOT Explorer

Good thread, Jenn! :D

Leeeeeet's see...

My top 5, as referenced in iTunes are:

• EPCOT Entrance Plaza Loop 2007
  • MSUSA loop
  • Innoventions loop
  • Horizons loop
  • Soarin Corridor Music
:D

Cmdr_Crimson

Innoventions Loops
Future World Entrance Loop
UoE Pavillion Loop
Tommorowland 1998 & 2003 Loops
Space Mountain loops
Illuminations Pre Show (Both Versions)
Wonders of Life Pavillion Loop

The Empress Lilly

For rest and relaxation:

- I'll second Space Mountain loop.
- Magic Journeys. Such a beautiful song. I always used it to fall asleep. :eek:
- Horizons loop.

Scooter

any music from Animal Kingdom makes me smile and relax...except that song Diggin in Dinoland. Whoever wrote that should be shot. I HATE it!

Actually, as I'm writing this, I'm listening to a version of If You Had Wings and I'm falling asleep at my desk.:snore:

Foolish Mortal

Absolute favorite is Polynesian loop
Tomorrowland loop
Timekeeper
TTA (No not the new one :lol:)
France pavilion background
Muppet Vision pre show and show

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I love the music from Peter Pans flight...I could listen to it over and over again. It relaxes me.

Pam

Come meet the Kingdom Konsultant Agents at Downtown Disney on Nov.20th! We will be at the Margerita Bar at 8:45pm. See you there!!!

toystoryma

anything from animal kingdom... I actually brought the AK cd to the hospital while giving birth to my son and it helped me breathe and relax. I'd close my eyes and tried to envision that I was at AK sweating instead of sweating from labor pains :)

toetheline29

I've been spending a lot of time listening to Mouse World Radio lately. My favorites are mostly from EPCOT (Fountain of Nations music, Illuminations, EPCOT main entrance BGM, and Innovations). I really like the ride music from Splash Mountain, and of course, Soarin'. Soarin' might be my favorite :).

Woozle

I usually listen to the Furture World or Innoventions Loops, but would like to listen to the Space Mount. queue BGM. Where can I find this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom