Mickey Caps

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
On our trip at the end of April 2008, we saw tons of people wearing "class of 2008" Mickey ear caps. This coming April, we are going a little earlier(April 16th) and there are two graduates in our group would we be able to get the ears? are they out all year long?

those ear caps are only for CM's who have graduated from the college program. They do not sell them to guests, you probably saw some college program cast members who just had their graduation. I was in the college program, and still have mine. sorry

nemofinder22

Actually they do sell Mickey Grad ears. The ones for guests to buy have the regular ears with a mini grad cap on top. While the ones for CPs are just a pair of Mouse Ears with a tassle.

cblodg

those ear caps are only for CM's who have graduated from the college program. They do not sell them to guests, you probably saw some college program cast members who just had their graduation. I was in the college program, and still have mine. sorry

Then I guess my parents should return mine from 2007 then? :lookaroun

Actually they do sell Mickey Grad ears. The ones for guests to buy have the regular ears with a mini grad cap on top. While the ones for CPs are just a pair of Mouse Ears with a tassle.

Yep, that's what I've got. I believe the guest ones are all blue as well.

chaggy102

Yep the CP Graduation ones and the ones available to guests are extremely similar and yes Disney does sell them.

cblodg

when do they come out with the new ones for 2010?
I'm not entirely Sure. My parents asked when we were there in February. I know they didn't buy one while we were there, but my sister does have one and she graduated from High School in June of this year. I think you can order them as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom