FASTPASS no longer distributed at the Studios evening Extra Magic Hours

JWG

Equal access to TSM then...
Could you even access TSM during EMH with fast pass distribution being what it was for that ride? Standby times for that attraction have been longer than the EMH hours duration.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I never really understood the use of FP on the EMH. I prefer a level playing field where you get in line and everyone has the same rules. Guests have been battling with FP times all day, and I dont think they need to do it again in the evening.

EPCOTPluto

I never really understood the use of FP on the EMH. I prefer a level playing field where you get in line and everyone has the same rules. Guests have been battling with FP times all day, and I don't think they need to do it again in the evening.
And since most of the attractions open for the EMH the last time I was there were the thrill rides, Magic of Disney Animation & One Man's Dream, (well, not anymore :eek:), it's kind of a nicer environment and something to enjoy the park more without the worry of FastPass. :)

CAPTAIN HOOK

So, what you're saying is that Fast Pass will only be available during the morning EMH and for the remainder of that day ?

Fast Pass won't be distributed during evening EMH periods, nor can you utilise a Fast Pass with a return time from earlier in the day during evening EMHs ?

That sounds like a brilliant idea

maelstrom

They've been doing this at Epcot for quite some time. I recall being pretty ticked off that I was going to have to spend the majority of the EMH on line for Soarin'.

_Scar

EMH for Soarin and TT at 11 were 60 and 40

however, at DAK on Monday when it's open until 10 at night, EE only had a 20 minute wait and kali had a 15 minute wait.... crazy huh?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom