Disney ringtones!

MissM

Original Poster
So I just got my new cell last week and I've been having fun making custom ring tones for it. When Love calls, it plays "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow." For Love's brother, it plays, "Yo Ho, A Pirates Life for Me" because he's a huge PotC fan. And my normal, default ring tone is "Imagination." It's all silly but fun.

So I wondered who else had Disney-inspired ring tones on their cell?

lilclerk

I occasionally have different WDW ringtones, not at the moment though. At Halloween I always use the end of Grim Grinning Ghosts, with the barbershop group singing "If you would like to join our jamboree..." well you know the rest ;)

My text message sound is from the TTA though.

luvlifeinfl

Verizon is my provider and I just down loaded them from my account log in page.

My Ring tone - the M-I-C-K-E-Y Mouse March.

Then I have a ring back tone also. It is "A dream is a wish"

Ring tones cost me 2.99

RBT cost me 1.99

Mr Starky

So I just got my new cell last week and I've been having fun making custom ring tones for it. When Love calls, it plays "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow." For Love's brother, it plays, "Yo Ho, A Pirates Life for Me" because he's a huge PotC fan. And my normal, default ring tone is "Imagination." It's all silly but fun.

So I wondered who else had Disney-inspired ring tones on their cell?

I have "When you wish upon a star" for my regular ring tone. My wife has a part of "Wishes" as hers. I made both. :D

Rob562

I make my own with software and then upload to my cell.

I make my own, too. Edit down files to ringtone-length files, Load them onto a mini-SD card in my phone, then I have a program that gets around Verizon's programming to make those files available as ringtones. Do a search online for a program called BitPim. You'll also need a data cable for your phone, available from your provider or ebay.

The only downside is that I can't power down my phone without it "forgetting" about the ringtones. Have to reconnect it to the program every time I have to power down my phone.

I'd say about half of the ringtones in my phone are Disney-related, though not all are being actively used as peoples' tones.

I have:
-four segments of RoE (Chaos, Adventure, Home, Celebration).
-My default text message alert is the voice of Disneyland saying "Attention please, attention please" from some 60's era attraction startup audio.
-MSEP is one of my close friend's ringtones
-Share A Dream Come True is another friend
-Yo Ho, available as instrumental, with vocals and with French vocals from DLP
-"Dead men tell no tales..."
-The now-gone SSE Communication Tunnel
-The "welcome aboard the WDW Monorail system" message
-The HM's wolf howl is the text message for a couple friends (a little jarring late at night)
-The HISTA theme

That's it. :)

-Rob

MattyFresh

I have the safety spiel from BTMRR when my dad calls.....when I get a voice mail I have the monorail spiel "please stand clear of the doors" Space mountain 3rd tunnel music for texts and when mom calls its the laughing place song from splash.

MissM

Original Poster
:D That's awesome you guys have so many unique tones! I definitely want to do "Grim, Grinning Ghosts" for Halloween as well.

As for getting it a ring tone...? I do what a lot of others do; I just edit mp3 files I have of music down to the right part of the song and the right length (around 30 seconds), and add the edited mp3 file onto my phone's microSD card into the "my ringtones" folder the phone auto created.

MattyFresh

just downloaded "Yo Ho" and will begin cutting it down to just the right part.

Now I have to figure out who is going to be the Pirate calling me

DisneyLeo18

Where do you guys get your ringtones? Do you record them there or is there someplace you can get them online?

you can go to myxertones.com. They have a lot of ringtones on there already you can just have sent to your phone. Or if you have the song already on your computer you can just upload it and select the part you want and they send it to you. It's very easy and FREE! :wave:

julsie

for my text message tone i have jack sparrow saying 'its captain jack sparrow savvey?' i love it an loads of people asked where i got it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom