Paradiso 37 opening.

JPVonDrake

New to Note...

This casual dining location overlooks Village Lake on Pleasure Island and has waterfront dining featuring North, Central, and South American cuisine, an international wine bar and tequila bar.

• Paradiso 37 will be open daily for lunch, dinner, and late-night dining.
  • Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.
  • Advance reservations are currently only available by calling the restaurant directly at (407)934-3700.
  • Note that this location does not participate in the Disney Dining Plan.

SirNim

Only complaint: They won't let you use the Rainforest Safari Club card to get quick seating at T-Rex.:mad:
Hmm... I thought that card was good for something at all Landry's locations!

I just checked the RFC website too, and it says that T-Rex is a participating location in the program...

EpcotServo

Sounds good. Mind if I join you gentlemen? You guys sound like good guides for a newbie adventurer.:D

Seriously. I only got to go the club ONCE forever ago.
:brick:

This restaurant sounds like a place I would actually enjoy eating at if the Burger's good...

But why I would pay that much if I have NO reason to be there in the first place. Virgin's Closed, my favorite screens at AMC are now $5 extra, and Adventurer's Club has gone the way of the dinosaur. WHY on EARTH would I go to Pleasure Island now?
:hammer:

SirGoofy

This restaurant sounds like a place I would actually enjoy eating at if the Burger's good...

But why I would pay that much if I have NO reason to be there in the first place. Virgin's Closed, my favorite screens at AMC are now $5 extra, and Adventurer's Club has gone the way of the dinosaur. WHY on EARTH would I go to Pleasure Island now?

To CELEBRATE Tonight of course!

Even though I'm being sarcastic, I now hate myself for even mentioning that travesty.

CaptainMichael

Good, good...:D

Sounds good. Mind if I join you gentlemen? You guys sound like good guides for a newbie adventurer.:D
Not a problem, the more the merrier!

Because JT says there's an amazing plan, that's why! There's a new sheriff in town, haven't you heard?

jt04

Wait wait wait. What is this 5.00 extra deal? Please explain.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

This casual dining location overlooks Village Lake on Pleasure Island and has waterfront dining featuring North, Central, and South American cuisine, an international wine bar and tequila bar.

• Paradiso 37 will be open daily for lunch, dinner, and late-night dining.
  • Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.; Friday and Saturday, 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m.
  • Advance reservations are currently only available by calling the restaurant directly at (407)934-3700.
  • Note that this location does not participate in the Disney Dining Plan.

Menu looks good.
Nice and varied offerings...the way many Disney restaurants used to be...:(

According to JP no DDP which might help to keep down crowds...any word on whether it would participate in TiW?

EPCOT Explorer

Lego Store?:eek::D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Menu looks good.
Nice and varied offerings...the way many Disney restaurants used to be...:(

According to JP no DDP which might help to keep down crowds...any word on whether it would participate in TiW?

No discounts at all yet, but that is fairly normal for new openings. It usually takes a few months before they happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom