NBA finals: It's Disneyland vs. Disneyworld

worldfanatic

Original Poster
In this corner, representing Southern California and Disneyland - THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS.
In this corner, representing the Orlando area and Disneyworld - THE ORLANDO MAGIC.

WHO ARE YOU ROOTING FOR????

Even though I live in Southern California, I can't stand the Lakers. So I've got to support Disneyworld in these NBA Finals.

Pens24

i'm hoping the magic win since they have never won a nba championship before...i wanted the cavs to win but since they're out i'm rooting for the magic

EpcotServo

Had that for dinner tonight.

I'm giving you the evil glare all the way from Florida my friend...

*glare*

:lol:

As for the thread title, I was preparing my Disneyland cannon for War...only to realize this is about sports. My mistake, I'll be headin' out now...

:lol: :wave:

Nicole220

I'm giving you the evil glare all the way from Florida my friend...

*glare*

:lol:

As for the thread title, I was preparing my Disneyland cannon for War...only to realize this is about sports. My mistake, I'll be headin' out now...

:lol: :wave:
It burns! The glare burns! I'm meeeeltiiiiing!

And LOL. :lol:

Disneyland wins. Least stale and getting WDI's attention with DCA.

Wait, what?:lol::lookaroun
I'm with him!

dxwwf3

I'm going to WDW during the Finals! Whatever it takes, I'm going to one of the 3 in Orlando.

Disney keeping their operating hours lower than usual this summer now doesn't bother me a bit. I would be getting back to watch the games anyways! This vacation will have less time in the parks than any time ever and I could care less!

Let's Go Magic!

Thrill Seeker

It's all about the Orlando Magic. Nobody thought they could beat the Celtics and they did. Everyone thought the Cavs were going to run all over the Magic, and they didn't. Now, Orlando is going to prove to the world that they deserve to be in the center of attention, and that they are a great team, not just great players. My finals prediction: Orlando in 6.

Oh, and I think overall, WDW is better than Disneyland...

Tubes

Can't root for the Lakers because I'm a Celtics fan.
Can't root for the Magic because I'm a bitter Celtics fan.

Screw basketball. I'm rooting for Kennywood.

GoCamels

The Finals are in O-town during our entire trip next week...guess we get a chance at more celeb spotting...at the same time a better chance at some random gun play too

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom