Funny yet Gross Disney Moment

talfonso

Original Poster
I and my mother just came back from Disney's Animal Kingdom today and I want to share a very funny story. I obtained Fastpasses for Kilimanjaro Safaris and we entered the attraction with minimal wait. As we rode it, we saw one of the elephants (the first one) doing something all of us do in the privacy of a bathroom! I was too chary to take a photo of that pachyderm because of policy, but I covertly laughed my butt off! :ROFLOL:

dsnyfreak

last year we went to seaworld and went to the underground area to see the dolphins and they were doing what we do in our bedrooms:eek: and it seemed like it was a tank full of males and one or 2 females. Icouldnt believe it:eek:

dazzer68

im sure someone will correct me, but i think its only humans and dolphins that have ______ for pleasure as well as recreating!

sublimesting

im sure someone will correct me, but i think its only humans and dolphins that have ______ for pleasure as well as recreating!

monkeys and apes do...especially bonobos...they're crazy!!! Seriously bonobos do everything!!!!!!!:lookaroun

I saw a bird have a bm at the Wonders of Flight and Guano Joe said "Now THAT'S Disney magic!!!!":ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

hrcollectibles

While on Kilimanjaro Safaris I saw rhino releaving itself and the driver was great he said " I have seen worse" we get to pride rock and we see male and female lion.. ummm how should I say taking part in the circle of life together :shrug:. and he looked in the rear view mirror and said I told you

Dj Corona

Although I have it on VHS tape, (sorry, no youtube) I caught one of the horses for the carriages on Main St. right in front of the train station taking a crowd-shocking "bathroom moment" by accident....a needless to say "Did I just see that?" from an old tape...

imamouse

I saw a pair of gorillas putting the "wild" in Wild Kingdom on the Patagonia Forest Exploration Trail at DAK. Parents were covering kids eyes and rushing them past.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom