Lame excuse for nightlife?

NMBC1993

I'd pay a large price for an annual pass. I was going to buy one for the final days of PI but they stopped selling them the day before I tried to buy it :brick:I would just pay a fee per visit but I think with the amount I would go it would be better to have a flat fee, that way I can get more drinks:slurp:

CaptainMichael

I'd pay a large price for an annual pass. I was going to buy one for the final days of PI but they stopped selling them the day before I tried to buy it :brick:I would just pay a fee per visit but I think with the amount I would go it would be better to have a flat fee, that way I can get more drinks:slurp:

Exactly, look at how much us hardcore folks are willing to pay for just 4 hours in the club for Congaloosh.:dazzle:

CaptainMichael

How many regulars are we talking here? 2,000 people @ $150 is only 30,000 dollars.

That's more than they were getting before:shrug: Plus, CMs would be paying now (in theory). You need regulars for the slow nights, and there's more of a chance that passholders would choose to eat at DTD before going which generates revenue for the area (which should be the main function of the club to begin with). The AC will never make boatloads of money; it's just not set up for that. However, it's a great foundation for the area.

SirGoofy

And their talents are largely being wasted. While the cast is great at Idol, it's a slap in the face to what they used to do and are capable of.

I was lucky enough to see one of the actors who played Fletcher and Emil as a Streetmosphere performer at the Studios in January.

I waited till he finished his show, and went up and thanked him for the great nights of entertainment at the club. Best part was when he remembered me!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom