Animal Kingdom launches new category of dining - Picnic in the Park

DizneyPryncess

That is a very cool idea. My hubby & I are all about picnicking in the park - better yet, a Disney park. This is right up our alley! :) I'm going to try this out in May for sure. Thanks for posting!

castevens

From the link --

picnicspots.jpg

There are a lot more picnic spots than I had imagined!

WDWRLD

This sounds pretty good and I will probably give it a try buy you know its not going to be all good. Already people try to sneak whole plates of food into shows and onto rides and the train to conservation station. I see a lot more mess being left behind by guests because this will only make it easier to carry it in a backpack.

castevens

From the brochure:

"If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, Picnic in the Park may be used as a Quick Service Meal. Requires one Adult entitlement per meal amount. For example, a Meal for Three would require three Adult entitlements."

Ausdaddy

From the brochure:

"If you are on the Disney Dining Plan, Picnic in the Park may be used as a Quick Service Meal. Requires one Adult entitlement per meal amount. For example, a Meal for Three would require three Adult entitlements."

Which is bizarre since their system doesn't distinguish between Adult and Child Quick Service coupons. Weird.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom