Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique Princess Dresses

pjulie75

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise how much the dresses cost at BBB in the castle. I was intending in bringing a dresses but daughters insists in getting a special dress at the castle, is there anywhere online I can see the dresses offered in the park? Thanks for info, bye Julie:)

figmentisgreat

I have a suggestion - you could ship down packages for when you get there with the princess dresses from disney shopping or w/e, and tell the kids that (insert favorite princess here) sent it... You could include a cute little note from the "princess"

Upvote 0
Does anyone know the smallest sizes of the gowns? My daughter will be a year old in July, and I would like to get her a sleeping beauty gown when we visit WDW in June. Thanks!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone advise how much the dresses cost at BBB in the castle. I was intending in bringing a dresses but daughters insists in getting a special dress at the castle, is there anywhere online I can see the dresses offered in the park? Thanks for info, bye Julie:)

Hello my friend from Scotland!!

Here is the link on disney.com

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tours-and-experiences/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/

As for the dresses available - my DH and I were given a tour of the one at DTD and they had Snow White, Cinderella, Bella, Aura. But I can't remember if there was Ariel or any of the other princesses. I think they have now added Hannah Montana too. :wave:

Upvote 0

BigB911

The dresses that you can buy in any Disney store and online are the exact same dresses they offer in BBB (both in MK and at DTD)...only thing is in at WDW, there is about a $20 mark up on them!:eek:

Upvote 0

minnie2000

If you are in the UK, I think the quality of the dresses here is better than it is at WDW. My two girls found all the dresses there quite itchy, and also much too wide for them. Instead, we bought some at the Disney Store in the UK, but we were lucky and got the luxury Belle dresses (even more expensive than the regular Belle dresses!) in the sale. The nicest Disney dresses I think, are from good old M+S. My daughter had 2 'Enchanted' dresses from there the Christmas before last, and they are really lovely.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom