Anyone Ever Notice...

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
A hidden mickey in The Land boatride???

I found one on friday morning and I got all excited!!!! We were passing the desert part of the ride and to the right, in one of those sand hole looking things, was a small mickey mouse figure peaking his head out of the hole!

This may be old news, but I am not good at finding hidden mickeys at all! :D

Craig & Lisa

A hidden mickey in The Land boatride???

I found one on friday morning and I got all excited!!!! We were passing the desert part of the ride and to the right, in one of those sand hole looking things, was a small mickey mouse figure peaking his head out of the hole!

This may be old news, but I am not good at finding hidden mickeys at all! :D
Even after 19 visits we still come across, accidentilly, hidden Mickeys. Some are added by CM's, and others are removed by MGMT, I never saw that one, never thought to look there though, it didn't strike me as a place to really hide one. But most times there is one where they start seedlings on the slanted racks, they also use the different colored plants to write out EPCOT too.

Captain Hank

Wha? In the desert show scene? Or in one of the sand greenhouses? I'm very familiar with that ride, and I've never noticed this.

But there are several Hidden Mickeys on Living with the Land. There's one in the bubbles in the queue mural and another semi-official one in the Biotechnology lab made out of test tubes on the right side of the window. The last one wasn't put there by Imagineering, though, but by one of the Biotech supervisors one day on a whim. Also, the lettuce in String greenhouse is usually planted in a Mickey head pattern; and lest we forget the Mickey-shaped pumpkins and cucumbers--complete with "Earning My Ears" tags. :)

On the far less official side of things, the greenhouse Cast in the sand greenhouses will sometimes rake Mickey heads into the raking patterns. Also, once or twice the seeds that fell from the peach palm just happened to *ahem* magically fall into the shape of Mickey. I wonder how they did that? :lookaroun :D

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
Wha? In the desert show scene? Or in one of the sand greenhouses? I'm very familiar with that ride, and I've never noticed this.

No it wasn't in the sand greenhouses...it was definately in the desert scene. My mom coudn't believe I found it lol. It was a mickey mouse figure peaking out of one of those desert holes in the back of the scene.

Captain Hank

Not visible enough??? Why is it even my kids can find it before me sometimes, and alot of times kids could care less about what's on the LWTL ride.
Well, the lettuce is typically out for four weeks. Mickey is fully visible by the second week and remains so through most of the fourth week. However, with "Epcot," it looked like a colorblindness test for the first two weeks. The third week it looked awesome, and the fourth week it looked like a misshapen blob.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom