Pop Century General Mgr.

DisneyMusician2

Your best bet is still to contact Guest Relations or call the hotel. I'm not sure that information is public, and if it is, he or she would probably forward your letter to Guest Relations without reading it anyway.

That's why guest relations is there.

Upvote 0

Gig 'Em Mickey

Lighten up. I'm not asking for their personal address. Executives receive letters all the time. Their address is not top secret info.

That's why I told you to contact the hotel. They will tell you where to send a letter. When you get on and ask for someone's address and name you sound like a stalker, and no one's gonna give you that. If you want their business address that information is available.

1050 Century Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

407-938-4000

Upvote 0

Ausdaddy

Original Poster
That's why I told you to contact the hotel. They will tell you where to send a letter. When you get on and ask for someone's address and name you sound like a stalker, and no one's gonna give you that. If you want their business address that information is available.

1050 Century Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

407-938-4000

I'm pretty sure that I didn't sound like a stalker, but thanks for the compliment. I've seen people post executive addresses on these boards many times. I was merely looking for a business address, but I've got what I needed. Thanks, anyway.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

If you have a complaint call the hotel directly or contact WDW Guest Relations.
Even if you call the number given for the resort, it will NOT go to the resort directly - it will go to a central call center first - and they will attempt to handle it. It is next to impossible to get to the hotel front desk on the phone - I've tried! (there are more people available at the call centers than there are staffing the resort front desks)

A letter to WDW Guest Relations should get you a return phone call - that can take weeks too.

The best way to handle a situation is in person, before you leave WDW property - and even then you need to be very patient. Its hard for them to ignore a guest standing at the desk politely stating their issues and complaints.

I had a luggage issue back in May and attempted to handle it via phone - after I had transferred and checked into another resort. After 3 failed phone calls (on hold for over 20-30 minutes each time with no answer, after explaining to the call center my issue each time, I finally took time out of my trip to visit the resort in person. The issue was handled by a member of management within 40 minutes - and I was very satisfied with the result.

-Joe

Upvote 0

coasterphil

To anyone that may have issues in the future, use the address below and insert the title of the person you are trying to contact. Managers all have the same universal address and the mail gets sorted out there. For example, in this case:

Pop Century Resort General Manager
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Upvote 0

Ausdaddy

Original Poster
To anyone that may have issues in the future, use the address below and insert the title of the person you are trying to contact. Managers all have the same universal address and the mail gets sorted out there. For example, in this case:

Pop Century Resort General Manager
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Good info. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom