21 days until my Disney wedding what do you think?

darrin933

Original Poster
All the plans have been finalized for our wedding at Disneyworld. We are getting married at the Disney wedding chapel on October 2 at 5:00 pm. Before the wedding I have the Grand One Yacht booked for myself and my best man and close friends to spend about an hour or so on, then we are going to dock at the chapel and after the wedding it is going to take the bride and I to the contemporary resort for our reception at the California Grill. I have booked both the Sonoma and Napa rooms. We are having the dance floor, D.J. and bar in the Sonoma Room and dinner in the Napa room over looking the Magic Kingdom. We are staying in the concierge building at the Polynesian. We have Major Domo planned for the wedding and Mickey and Minney are going to come to the reception when we cut the cake. Does anyone have any ideas for anything I may have forgotten? Thanks.

Tinkerbella16

WoW! That sounds awesome!! Congrats! It is my dream to have a Disney World wedding some day. Don't think you forgot much of anything really.

Hope you have a wonderful wedding, and many years of happiness!! :wave:

Katherine

Congratulations!!!:sohappy:

I don't think I could've planned it better myself. It sounds truly magical! have a great time!!!:wave:

Kelsybelle

All the plans have been finalized for our wedding at Disneyworld. We are getting married at the Disney wedding chapel on October 2 at 5:00 pm. Before the wedding I have the Grand One Yacht booked for myself and my best man and close friends to spend about an hour on, then we are going to dock at the chapel and after the wedding it is going to take the bride and I to the contemporary resort for our reception at the California Grill. I have booked both the Sonoma and Napa rooms. We are having the dance floor, D.J. and bar in the Sonoma Room and dinner in the Napa room over looking the Magic Kingdom. We are staying in the concierge building at the Polynesian. We have Major Domo planned for the wedding and Mickey and Minney are going to come to the reception when we cut the cake. Does anyone have any ideas for anything I may have forgotten? Thanks.[/quote.]

Your Wedding plans sound perfect!

I was married at the Wedding Pavilion in May, 2001 and you are in for an amazing day!
One thing we did that I'm so glad we did (because it made for amazing pictures) was we had all of our guests line the pathway outside the Wedding Pavilion with little containers of bubbles (everyone had their own) and as we came out they blew them! It was so festive and they really showed up in the pictures.
Congratulations!

Kath-n-me

Congratulation & wish you both the best! Sounds like you both have it all in line and hope it turns out as magical as it sounds!
Congratulations Again!

jen2009

I am getting married in march at the disney wedding pavilion. I am not sure if you mentioned photography, but the magic kingdom portrait package has come highly recommened to me. I would defiantely look into it. The wedding sounds lovely. I have to give my fiance the idea about the boat, he would love to do that. Thanks! Please post pictures.:)

darrin933

Original Poster
I will try to post as many pictures as possible. Its getting closer to the date..haha.. I am going down there a week before the wedding.

Teenchy

Congrats....I was married in WDW as well (you can read my story in my signature)....but one thing I thought of if you haven't already planned this...is to have your room decorated for you and your bride on your wedding night. Not that you will need the extra brownie points but if your bride is not expecting it, it would blow her away.
It might be a little $$ costly but well worth it. I cant say enough good things about www.giftsofalifetime.com . They can do rose petals, champagne, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom