Just read about free dining pincode for Nov. and Dec.

Tinkerbella16

I was just reading on Intercot and someone had recieved an email from Disney Destinations...it was a pin for Free Dining for dates 9/28/08-10/11/08, 11/9/08-11/22/08 and 12/14/08-12/20/08 in a standard room.

I didn't get the email...so bummed. We are going Nov. 9-15, so could easily have used this offer!! I never seen free dining being offered for these dates!

Anyone recieve anything for this at all????

slappy magoo

You might just need to think about this the way some high rollers in Vegas get comped for meals. I'm not saying you don't drop beaucoup bucks in WDW, but you might not be on WDW's radar, and I'm not sure how you get on it (without resorting to, you know, bringing a gun into the parks or something, and I'm not sure that would help at all).

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
You might just need to think about this the way some high rollers in Vegas get comped for meals. I'm not saying you don't drop beaucoup bucks in WDW, but you might not be on WDW's radar, and I'm not sure how you get on it (without resorting to, you know, bringing a gun into the parks or something, and I'm not sure that would help at all).

Yeah, I know what you mean. I just thought it would have been really cool to take advantage of this since they never offer free dining for that time. I know that those offers are mailed/emailed out very randomly also.

Upvote 0

kitten2299

yes I got one today its $63 per pay including hotel tickets (non-hopper) and dining plan. I don't know how I got it though. Now I just need to see if I can get time off from work to be able to go!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Original Poster
I really doubt they would send a free dining offer to people that area already booked. Whats the point, we are already going.

They really did. Thats how I found out about it on Intercot. The girl already had an existing reservation for 11/12-11/19, and just recieved this email today, called her TA, and had it applied to her ressie! I guess she just got lucky.

Upvote 0

mikeb1967

Pin

i rcv an email today with a pin number for the dates of For stays most nights 9/28/08-10/11/08 in a standard room at value resort.

Hello, What is the pin code? Is it a general code like "DJK" or is it a specific code for only the person receiving the email? We are booked from 12-13 to 12-18 and i would luv to apply it to my ressie. MikeB

Upvote 0

JenLUVSmickey

I got 2 different emails about the free dining. But either was for november. This was the details of the package.
Also, The pin code is 15 numbers long for both.

4-Night/5-Day package
at select Disney Value Resorts
including Theme Park tickets
and FREE DINING, just
$63*
a day, per person based on a family of 4 .
For stays most nights 9/28/08-10/11/08 in a standard room.

Upvote 0

erstwo

I got 2 different emails about the free dining. But either was for november. This was the details of the package.
Also, The pin code is 15 numbers long for both.

4-Night/5-Day package
at select Disney Value Resorts
including Theme Park tickets
and FREE DINING, just
$63*
a day, per person based on a family of 4 .
For stays most nights 9/28/08-10/11/08 in a standard room.

I got an email with a 15 digit code, but it didn't mention anything about free dining. Does Disney use these 15 digit codes for everything? My email was just "check out our resorts" I assume it was about the potential trip offers I had saved in my parks account.

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

Hello, What is the pin code? Is it a general code like "DJK" or is it a specific code for only the person receiving the email? We are booked from 12-13 to 12-18 and i would luv to apply it to my ressie. MikeB
The PIN codes are not a general code and can only be used by the person it was sent to.

Upvote 0

erstwo

Hey Mike!

Just to update - we are booked for 12/14 to 12/18 and when I called today they said that the free dining only goes up to 12/11. Soooo...... no free dining for us I guess!

(Although it doesn't make much sense. It seems everything is booked the first two weeks of Dec., but everything is wide open the third week?)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom