Disney transportation trading card set

kbmum

Original Poster
About halfway through my vacation in July, one of the bus drivers gave my kids some bus transportation cards. We found out that the cards are part of an 18-card set: three bus cards, three watercraft cards, and 12 monorail cards. We managed to get the bus and monorail cards, but not the watercraft ones.

If anyone has the watercraft cards (one of each) and would be willing to part with them, please click on my name and send me a private message. My kids and I are eager to complete the set! :)

CBug88

I have some of the Monorail and Bus cards from previous visits, but I was not aware that there were also watercraft ones...interesting.

kbmum

Original Poster
Here are the bus cards.

Front:
DisneyTransportBusCards1.jpg

Back:
DisneyTransportBusCards2.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
I have them, but I'm not willing to part with them. :lol:

Attachments

• Photo 524.jpg
    Photo 524.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 146

kbmum

Original Poster
I have a bunch, but they're at my place where I stay during school. Can you wait a few weeks?

Sure! I have a few spares if you want to trade or we can work out something else. Just let me know whenever it's convenient for you. :)

My kids love these, but we don't have any boats either. Every boat cast member we asked was out of them.

These are great for the kids...and helped to make some of the transportation process a little more fun. It became a game through out the vacation to try and get them all. We have yet to get a complete set...but it continues to be a fun challenge each time we visit.

And...look closely. I don't know if all the cards have hidden mickey's, but many of them do!

Fantasia freak

Those are sort of neato and I'm not usually into that kind of stuff.

Maybe they sell them somewhere at WDW?

:)

we don't sell them. We give them away if you ask for them. But you can only get the bus cards from us bus drivers, monorail cards from the monorail cm's, and the boat cards from the watercraft cm's. Although, not every transportation cm will have the cards. However, you should be able to get the complete set of 18 cards (3 busses, 3 watercraft, 12 monorails) if you hang out at the MK and ask every CM until you get them all.

RiversideBunny

we don't sell them. We give them away if you ask for them. But you can only get the bus cards from us bus drivers, monorail cards from the monorail cm's, and the boat cards from the watercraft cm's. Although, not every transportation cm will have the cards. However, you should be able to get the complete set of 18 cards (3 busses, 3 watercraft, 12 monorails) if you hang out at the MK and ask every CM until you get them all.

Thanks.
So what's the correct terminology- what do you ask for so they will know what's being requested?

EpcotServo

I've got a stack of Monorail ones that I got somehow...I've been using em' as bookmarks.
:lol:

Like Laura though, I'm not sure I want to part with them.
:hammer:

Fantasia freak

Thanks.
So what's the correct terminology- what do you ask for so they will know what's being requested?

Just ask if they have any of the trading cards. Unless they're a new CM, they'll know exactly what you're refering to. I always cary them on me. have about 30 (10 of each bus) on me at all times. Just waiting for someone to ask me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom