Where are the best places to find the Disney Hawaii shirts?

Yankeeplex

Original Poster
I have bought 2 shirts on line and am looking for the best place to buy them on the grounds. Anybody have any ideas?

krankenstein

I know they sale Hawaiian shirts at the Poly. I don't remember if they were Disney themed, but it might be a good place to start.

David

I actually remember seeing a lot of Disney Hawaiin shirts at MouseGear in Epcot.

I bought a Disney Aloha shirt at MGM just last month. I've got lots of Aloha shirts, but that one seems to get the most attention!

Correction DHS. Old habits are hard to break

gspin2k1

I'm bumping this as I have recently got into buying Disney Hawaiian / Aloha shirts. Hawaiian shirts are very standard business attire where I live, and also very expensive. So why not spend the money on something a little more fun :).

Anyone know where I can find some or know anyone who's willing to help me find them and ship them to me (if they are only available in the parks) as I live well...in Guam now. Believe me I am searching eBay just about 2-4 times a day for any new disney/pixar hawaiian shirts. So far I was able to hunt down Ratatouille, Toy Story 2, Lilo & Stitch, Up!, Haunted Mansion, Cars, Finding Nemo and the Incredibles. Right now trying to buy a Bolt and Tomorrowland one. Anyway I know a Wall-E, Monsters Inc. and Princess and the Frog Hawaiian shirt is circling around, but yeah no luck (reading the previous post $80 for a wall-e Hawaiian shirt is a steal considering a lot of them on eBay go for over $100).

Anyway yeah just wanted to see if anyone could point me in the right direction, or heck if they somehow carry more movie based ones in the park only..I'd be more than happy to paypal someone for their time to get me some.

~G

Mickey is King

I have been to Hawaii and my brother in law lives out there. I can tell you from personal experience that even on Maui the shirts are expensive-
$50-$100

and much much more if you wanted a "real" one hand made by the "natives"

hope I didn't offend anyone with the "natives" thing. just didn;t know how else to refer .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom