Favorite restaurant?

luna99

Original Poster
I was going to title this thread "favorite hamburger" because I don't know what it is.. but the hamburgers at the sci-fi diner are amazing.

my sister and I have to get one everytime we go there... there is no question as to what we will order when we eat there.... maybe it's just the combination of eating it in the dark at the "drive in"....

but as far as my favorite restaurants ... it's something like this:

MAGIC KINGDOM -- Tony's (it's a family tradition)
EPCOT -- Can't remember the exact name but it's at the Japan pavillion (I love watching them cook the food in front of you)
MGM Studios -- Sci Fi Diner (those burgers!)
Animal Kingdom -- haven't really done restaurants there yet.. I did eat at a counter service place in africa once that I remember was very, very good.

tdonald

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern
E: Le Cellier
DHS: Hollywood Brown Derby
AK: Yak & Yeti
Resort: Jiko

Overall: Artist Point

:slurp:

figment3258

Mk: Cinderella's Royal table lunch
Epcot: the fish and chip stand in the uk
Disney's Hollywood Studios: 50's prime time cafe
Animal Kingdom: Rainforest cafe breakfast.

mouselvrmom

I like so many of them.

MK: toss up between Cinderella's breakfast and LTT dinner
Epcot: Le Cellier
DHS: 50s Prime Time
AK: used to be Tusker House, but I haven't been there since they converted to a ts

PoohBear119

MK: Crystal Palace breakfast
Epcot: Teppenyaki Dining Room (Japan)
MGM: Brown Derby
AK: Yak and Yeti

Resort: tie between Victoria and Albert's and California Grill

Overall: V&A's

MK- Columbia Harbor House
Epcot- Coral Reef
DHS- I don't really have a place I love there
AK- Likewise, but I'd love to try the Flaming BBQ House
Resorts- Spoodles

There are so many!

lilclerk

I highly enjoy Beaches & Cream's and The Plaza's burgers if we're going on a burger hunt :slurp:

MK - The Plaza (or the place that sells those sweet cream cheese filled pretzels)
Epcot - Ohh... I haven't been to too many places in Epcot (horrible, I know.) I'll have to go with Coral Reef because that was a mighty tasty steak.
DHS - 50s Prime Time
AK - Flame Tree BBQ (it's a must.)

WOAH I just saw how old this thread is! :lol:

Maybe we can start this discussion up again, lilclerk!

You like the Flame Tree BBQ? I've wanted to go there, but I always go to Disney with people who don't.

Does anyone else like the 50s prime time, but disslike the theme? I hate when they act like they can actually make you do something. (I know, I'm a spoilsport, but I get enough of that everywhere else)

SiriusBlack

MK Crystal palace
EPCOT San Angel Inn
DHS Brown Derby
AKL Boma's
FW Hoop De Doo
WL Whispering Canyon

Whispering Canyon gets my vote as well. Great food and atmosphere.

I also love the food courts of some of the Resorts. I know that it isn't exactly a restaraunt, but when I eat there(especially for breakfast before going to a park) it puts me in such a good mood.

DizneyPryncess

mmm food...:sohappy:

Magic Kingdom: CRT! Love eating in the castle!
EPCOT: Garden Grille - awesome food, fantastic customer service, one of my fave hidden mickeys on the wall
MGM Studios: Sci Fi - I don't love all the food, but the experience is a lot of fun and the service is good too
Animal Kingdom: I've never eaten here surprisingly! Other that rainforest, which I love.

kristalovesWDW

HOOP DEE DOO! Can't outbeat playing a washboard with spoons and the strawberry shortcake :)

Also, there was a really nice indoor buffet in Animal Kingdom in Africa. Can't remember the name. They had an AMAZING salmon dish. We didn't know how much it cost when we walked in there. Hahahaha. I don't think they have a sign that says anywhere how much it is. They just bring you to your seat, bring you drinks, then you dine for yourself. So we were surprised at the final bill

tdonald

Is Whispering Canyon better than Artist Point? I have ADR's for AP for dinner (romantic birthday meal with DH). Should I change them to WC?

No!!! Artist Point is better! It's probably my favorite restaurant in the world! Try the Buffalo Sirloin Steak or the Cedar Plank Salmon, and for desert the Artist Point Berry Cobbler. I honestly don't like cobbler and especially berry cobbler but it was amazing. It's BEYOND delicious! :slurp:

No!!! Artist Point is better! It's probably my favorite restaurant in the world! Try the Buffalo Sirloin Steak or the Cedar Plank Salmon, and for desert the Artist Point Berry Cobbler. I honestly don't like cobbler and especially berry cobbler but it was amazing. It's BEYOND delicious! :slurp:

Thanks so much! I kept my ADR's for AP and special ordered a surprise birthday cake. I'm looking forward to trying the Buffalo and Cobler!!! I know my DH will get the salmon. He always gets salmon.

Ironically after I posted my question, I listened to the guys on the WDW Today podcast and they recommended all the tasty items you listed as well.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom